• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Here's your sign

Now that looks like something you would see in the small towns of Utah....Well, Wyoming, south Dakota and Montana too....

I love it, we gotta get a sticker made of it to put in our back windows of our lifted "Big man" SUVs and 4x4s.....might even go well as a magnet sign on our cars at car shows....???

Mel

"Johnny M" said:
no, but one phone and you might be...... :no

:say_what

My dad went to school with the guy who became the head of the IRA for a while.
Like I said...I'm happy he decided to come to the US.

"Johnny M" said:
I'm not sure if this one is still there but it was common to see these around the border when the troubles were bad. They served as a warning to British soilders.

wallz8395_SniperAtWork.jpg

wallz8389_S.Armagh.jpg

Screw the home security company sign...I need one of those signs for my yard.

Actually, I never put the sign for the alarm system in the yard...why advertise make sure to cut my phone line prior to entering? Dumbest signs ever invented...

"RustyRed" said:
Screw the home security company sign...I need one of those signs for my yard.

Actually, I never put the sign for the alarm system in the yard...why advertise make sure to cut my phone line prior to entering? Dumbest signs ever invented...
Couldn't disagree more. I think you may be watching too many movies. Most home invasions/robberies are done by ignorant thugs type individuals. Kick in the door or break a window mentality. Not a whole lot of cat burglars visiting the suburbs. Those little signs are very effective at making these types try the house next door.

FYI -- cutting the phone line doesn't prevent the alarm from functioning. Unless you live out in the middle of nowhere (Mark) neighbors will be made aware. With many monitoring companies, a cut line would also cause an alarm on their end prompting them to investigate probable tampering.

Holy Fuck!! You muther fuckers must be from Baltimore, you bunch of thread robbin bitches! :sarc

I kidd, I don't give a shit, have fun with it! That Sniper sign is pretty cool, there should be one in Baltimore :guns

Back