• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey NorCal people!!!

David67

Well Jennifer and I are going to visiting Monterey Bay from March 19th to the 22. We wanted to know if you guys would want to meet up for dinner on Saturday night. I don't mind driving to San Jose or Morgan Hill. We have no preference on the food but it must not be alive. :thu Yes we are already celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. :bowdown

We'd love to do it, David, but we have guests in from out of town and a lot of events going on up here! You two have a great, fun anniversary weekend!

David:

At this point, our calendar looks good for that weekend. Keep us posted of your availability.

Sure....I'll be there....where?

Joann is working that week-end though.

Should we meet somewhere....halfway?

Oh David,
This is assuming the first round of drinks are on you. And if not.........well we will make sure that our first drinks will be all over you.

Personally I wouldn't mind Monterey. Wife and I would make a day trip out of it. But whatever everyone wants to do is fine.

"cmayna" said:
Personally I wouldn't mind Monterey. Wife and I would make a day trip out of it. But whatever everyone wants to do is fine.

That always works too, don't have to ask me twice to head to the coast.

Just think.....Sitting on the beach under a big ole umbrella, reading this month's issue of the Daily Thong.

We are open to suggestions where to eat. Doesn't matter really where, just as long the food and the company are really good.

Opentracker (John) lives close by and probably has some really great secret low key places to eat.

I usually hit up AW Shucks in Carmel for dinner, Katy's Place for breakfast.

Monterey has so many good places like Crown and Anchor and more right off of cannery row, but you know, Pacific Grove isn't that far, Hollys Lighthouse Cafe, Red House Cafe, Mauricios, Takara, and Fandango are all yummy. I actually like pacific grove a little more then Monterey.

Oh yeah, can't forget Joe Rombi's La Mia Cocina which is right next to a ladies Vintage shop if you want to take the wife for some cool 40's type stuff.

The choices are endless, but I can eat anywhere as long as it's cooked thoroughly.

Baja Cantina is a true car guy place to eat. Good food, nice location on Carmel Valley Rd. and full of car stuff. The owner ( Pat ) is a friend of mine. He loaded up the place with all kinds of car stuff he has collected over the years. He is a true car guy as well, races a vintage racer at Laguna Seca Historics. During the summer, he puts on a car show every Thurs. evening with a BBQ on the lawn. It would be a lot of fun. It's close to Carmel for the wifes to do some shopping too.

http://www.bajacantina.com/carmel.htm

"cmayna" said:
Johnny,
Decent parking for us who might bring our Mustangs?

Yes - there should be plenty of room. It's in a small shopping center with lot's of parking. We can also park nose to tail out on the street by Quail Lodge on Valley Greens Dr. if we want.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1R2ADRA_enUS355&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=baja+cantina+carmel&fb=1&gl=us&hq=baja+cantina+carmel&hnear=Monterey,+CA&cid=0,0,10242599951852111678&ei=cYNVTb7XH464sAPQvZCMBg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CBsQnwIwAQ

Back