• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey NorCal people!!!

"cmayna" said:
That sounds so kinky!!!

:sarc

We park out there all the time. In the sat. photo, on the west side of Valley Greens Dr. there is a white truck. Along that side of the street there is where we can park. Baja Cantina is the large building back off the street with the parasol's on the deck. We can eat outside or inside. There should be enough parking in the parking lot but we all might not be able to park in a line ( photo OP ) ?

It's a great car guy spot. The men's room has a very "interesting" decor.

"abrahamfh" said:
Opentracker (John) lives close by and probably has some really great secret low key places to eat.

I usually hit up AW Shucks in Carmel for dinner, Katy's Place for breakfast.

Monterey has so many good places like Crown and Anchor and more right off of cannery row, but you know, Pacific Grove isn't that far, Hollys Lighthouse Cafe, Red House Cafe, Mauricios, Takara, and Fandango are all yummy. I actually like pacific grove a little more then Monterey.

Oh yeah, can't forget Joe Rombi's La Mia Cocina which is right next to a ladies Vintage shop if you want to take the wife for some cool 40's type stuff.

The choices are endless, but I can eat anywhere as long as it's cooked thoroughly.

Fandango in Pacific Grove is our Anniversary spot. Spectacular food and service, off street parking but no real photo op for the cars unless we stake out the lot well in advance of the usual dinner crowd.

Dave, unfortunately, at this time it does not look I'll be able to make it. Have fun in Nor-Cal!

Baja Cantina is fine for me. Looks like a good spot to eat at. I am planning to be at Monterey Bay around 3ish so maybe we should eat around 6ish?!?!?

OKay...6pm at the Cantina Sat 19Mar :thu

Good weather....Mustangs...or bike. :confu

Unfortunately with Knotts approaching I need to put as much time into the Mustang as possible and will be unable to make it!

Sorry Dave and Jennifer, really looking forward to seeing you in April.

Re: Re: Hey NorCal people!!!

"gtscode" said:
Unfortunately with Knotts approaching I need to put as much time into the Mustang as possible and will be unable to make it!

Sorry Dave and Jennifer, really looking forward to seeing you in April.

Justin get that car done. See you in April.

Oh yeah put us down for two. Damn I need a vacation can't wait.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Barb and I are staying overnight in Carmel. Don't feel like going home same night that we just spent hours at a local strip joint, supporting "2The-Bar".

Having breakfast at Fred's Cafe in Sausalito then heading south down Cabrillo Highway (The 1) to Carmel. I can never get enough of the drive down the coast.

Hope to see you all there.

Back