• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey NorCal people!!!

Hey I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out and joining us for dinner. Hey Bruno thanks for the drinks!!!!

Jenn and I had lots of fun. It's always fun to hang with the Nor Cal crew. The next day we did the 17 mile drive which was beautiful and then we went to Benihana for dinner in Monterey. After that we were going to go walk around but Jenn wasn't feeling good so we went back to the hotel. She came down with the flu with the fever. :char So we stayed in on Monday and watched movies and TV shows that I had on the laptop. We drove home early on Tuesday so she could get a good nights sleep. Anyways she feels better but she said she has a ear ache. Hopefully a trip to the doctor tomorrow and she would get some antibiotics. :thu What's funny everytime we take a trip for more than 3 days one of us always gets sick.

"David67" said:
Hey I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out and joining us for dinner. Hey Bruno thanks for the drinks!!!!

Jenn and I had lots of fun. It's always fun to hang with the Nor Cal crew. The next day we did the 17 mile drive which was beautiful and then we went to Benihana for dinner in Monterey. After that we were going to go walk around but Jenn wasn't feeling good so we went back to the hotel. She came down with the flu with the fever. :char So we stayed in on Monday and watched movies and TV shows that I had on the laptop. We drove home early on Tuesday so she could get a good nights sleep. Anyways she feels better but she said she has a ear ache. Hopefully a trip to the doctor tomorrow and she would get some antibiotics. :thu What's funny everytime we take a trip for more than 3 days one of us always gets sick.

Glad you both had a good time with our little crazy bunch, sorry to hear Jenn got sick. Hope we can do it again, maybe grab some Flamming Gorilla's.

Back