• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange 2009 - UPDATED -heck!!! open em when you want !!

Re: Holiday gift exchange 2009

Look at the list everyone, talk about a list of quality friends. Thanks to all for participating.

[member]So, you never answered my question about the bribe, how much is it this year?[/member]

Hello......someone say something.......anyone there.........hello........guess not, I' outa here........

Sweet, someone's getting an autographed pic of me following a cruzer :vic

"cmayna" said:
Look at the list everyone, talk about a list of quality friends. Thanks to all for participating.

Now that's a quality list......seems like I've seen all these names before......Mmmmmm wonder where??? :naug :ide

"KBMWRS" said:
Now that's a quality list......seems like I've seen all these names before......Mmmmmm wonder where??? :naug :ide

I think I've seen similar list on bathroom walls from coast to coast :amaz

"Opentracker" said:
[member]So, you never answered my question about the bribe, how much is it this year?[/member]

I did reply. Look at my earlier replies :craz

Hey there turd burglar! I'm here! Yep, sign me up. I know Mark, I'm a whiny cranky ole bastige, :cry but I just keep comin' back here for all the LOVE! :mid Oh, and don't worry little Todd, I'll pony up a gift, I promise :coo

"beach pony" said:
Oh, and don't worry little Todd, I'll pony up a gift, I promise :coo

yeah your mini-golf orange balls with the red stripe around them. :eek:mg

No Vinny, You cannot give away slightly used brooms with passengers attached :lol

"cmayna" said:
No Vinny, You cannot give away slightly used brooms with passengers attached :lol

She has a closet full of brooms for different occasions and she
buys her own gas....look in the sky: it's a bird, it's a plane,
uh oh...here she comes...get ready for landing

Vin, has Toni signed up here yet. She should....to keep these apes in line. :vic

I'm in. Flirted with being a stick in the mud, but decided to be a little social this year.

Steve

I think I can find the piece of Midlifes car that has cursed me since I recieved it---I pity the person I draw! :ecit finally the curse will be lifted from myself and someone else shall bear its wrath!!! I still can't go by a flock of sheep without winking, time for someone else to suffer.

I am dying to start drawing names........Daughter says we'll do it all legit like...(right, how much do I bribe you with?)

Back