• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Huge changes coming down the pike

A

Anonymous

Deb was offered a new job...in Ames, Iowa. She will be the new Associate Dean & Director of Outreach & Extension at ISU. It's a very exciting time in the Sellers household! She starts July 22nd, so things will be moving pretty fast.

We have yet to sell the house, but have a younger couple coming to look tonight. If that doesn't pan out, it'll go up for auction. Along with the house, I'm going to sell the "world renowned" tractor (shipping is your cost Craig), the 1996 Mastercraft Prostar 190 ski boat (and all the equipment) and once we get moved, the 20' enclosed trailer. It's possible I'll sell the 2000 F250 SD PSD AND possibly (slim, but not out of the question) the 66.

The pet supply store will suffer a quick death and I'll be selling off everything I can.

Who knows what I'll be doing, but for the next 3 months, It'll be dealing with the sale of all our stuff and moving. If anyone is interested in the pet supplies (food, toys, etc...) or the vehicles/boat, shoot me a PM or call me and we'll talk.

Just goes to show you, when you have it figured out, life will always throw you a curve ball! Granted, it's a sweet curve ball :yah

Maybe you can trade the boat and the '66 for a couple of snowmobiles and a snow blower. :shrug

Hill-under-the-snow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jack1966" said:
Congratulations!! (moving to a blue state--that will be interesting.)

6 months and I'll have it RED.

"70 StangMan" said:
Maybe you can trade the boat and the '66 for a couple of snowmobiles and a snow blower. :shrug

Great idea! I'll keep Deb's water skis and tow her behind a snowmobile!! I can live with clearing a short concrete driveway over clearing a 1/4 mile of gravel...any day.

Just think of all the new people that'll be introduced to boiled peanuts :beer

"70_Fastback" said:
Going to miss ya buddy.

That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell, I'll only be another hour and a half from where I'm at now! You'll see me as much as you do now :shrug

"janschutz" said:
Congrats! Too bad you are not closer, I need another tractor.

Hmmm, for the right price, I can deliver!

You could always open the pet supply store in the new home once you get there.

Besides...what will Rex do for treats? :shrug

By the way guys...fair warning but make sure that Mark discloses the tendency his vehicles have to blow motors. They have a curse on them....

"silverblueBP" said:
I didn't mean me. Hell I've got a room full of storage boxes with 25 year old racing crap packed in each one. Besides any extra cash has been routed to a more lethal form of purchases starting from about this time last year.

"RustyRed" said:
By the way guys...fair warning but make sure that Mark discloses the tendency his vehicles have to blow motors. They have a curse on them....

2000 Ford F250...still running the original, untouched engine.
1986 Ford tractor...still running the original, untouched engine.
1996 Mastercraft...still running the original, untouched engine AND it's even a chebby 350!
2006 enclosed car trailer...no engine to F up.
1966 Mustang...been through too many engines to list. OK, in reality, it's only on the 2nd engine since I bought it in 94.

"RustyRed" said:

Yes, why not just reopen the pet store? Especially the online part of it?

"cmayna" said:
Yes, why not just reopen the pet store? Especially the online part of it?

Not going to go through opening the physical store again. The online part, yes that may stay as is once I get all of the move completed. For now, the online store is closed. Too much to do and have to keep track of sales at the same time.

"RustyRed" said:

I have a good supply of treats for Rex. Just let me know when you want more and I'll sell you what I have.

"silverblueBP" said:
I have a good supply of treats for Rex. Just let me know when you want more and I'll sell you what I have.

Just let me know what I owe you...within reason of course.

Mark living in a blue state....haaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa

Next thing you know he'll be driving a Prius.

Back