• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Huge changes coming down the pike

"blue65coupe" said:
Damn dude. No tractor, truck, boat, guns, mustang, etc?!?!?!?!?!?!? Your man card might as well be a tampon!!!
He's going to be a full-time, kept man. I would have typed "trophy husband" but...well...you've all seen what he looks like. I had always assumed since she worked at the college he was some kind of social experiment or something.

"Horseplay" said:
He's going to be a full-time, kept man. I would have typed "trophy husband" but...well...you've all seen what he looks like. I had always assumed since she worked at the college he was some kind of social experiment or something.

It was...he didn't mention that she invited him along. :roll

"blue65coupe" said:
Damn dude. No tractor, truck, boat, guns, mustang, etc?!?!?!?!?!?!? Your man card might as well be a tampon!!!

Remember :Mark ..Dinner done and on the table by 6:00 pm sharp with a glass of her favorite wine and have all the laundry finished and put away. After all she's worked hard all day. Maybe not such huge changes after all. :confu

"blue65coupe" said:
I bet he puts racing stickers on his vacuum cleaner to remind him of the good ole days.

Should we take up a collection of stickers?

I know I have a couple Holley stickers in the garage that I could donate and maybe a couple other performance part type stickers....

Heres all he will be left with

703-harley-for-women.jpg

You guys are too funny. Deb damn near choked from laughing so hard from these comments!

Thats why he put everything on youtube. It makes it easier to push the vacuum around the room when he has the sounds of 5 minutes of racing in his earphones. BTW, I'd gladly take the fastback off your hands. This way, you have to come visit, can play with on my boat, and the fastbacks can reminisce of a time when they worked right.

Re: Re: Huge changes coming down the pike

"silverblueBP" said:
Make me an offer.

Hold it now, will that devalue my piston cup you know the one of eight, limited edition, signed and numbered with certificate of authenticity? Dang Mark if that's what's gonna happen I forbid you to sell the 66. That is part of my retirement planning and if the value increased enough maybe the children's college fund.

;D Best of luck to you and Deb.

"RustyRed" said:
Five dollars....

You said make an offer, not make a reasonable offer :roll

Is that what YOU would sell your kids for?

Dyson vacuums don't need stickers...they're badass to start with!

Back