• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Huge changes coming down the pike

"copasspupil" said:
Is that running or with the boat anchor?

It's running now. Has a 302 in it. Pretty potent street motor, but nothing fancy done to it. If you're really interested, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell#.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Hold it now, will that devalue my piston cup you know the one of eight, limited edition, signed and numbered with certificate of authenticity? Dang Mark if that's what's gonna happen I forbid you to sell the 66. That is part of my retirement planning and if the value increased enough maybe the children's college fund.

Come on Ted, I wouldn't do anything to devalue your hair loom. I could dilute the market with 7 more, but I want the value to remain high. You could make me an offer to purchase the other 7 pistons and could then corner the market. You could retire in STYLE :thu

Re: Re: Huge changes coming down the pike

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Hold it now, will that devalue my piston cup you know the one of eight, limited edition, signed and numbered with certificate of authenticity? Dang Mark if that's what's gonna happen I forbid you to sell the 66. That is part of my retirement planning and if the value increased enough maybe the children's college fund.

;D Best of luck to you and Deb.

the trickiest part of investments is knowing when to buy/sell. I would sell that limited edition collectible now while the market is stable & purchase stock in a vacuum cleaner company. if he's as hard on them as he is on cars, your kids should be set for Harvard or Yale....

;D Best of luck to you and Deb.
[/quote]

Hey Mark. Thanks for filling the Iowa void. If you have any interest in getting back into carpentry then we should talk. My company could use an independent finish carpenter in Ames.

PM me your info and I will send you some details .

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

"jmbour66" said:
If you have any interest in getting back into carpentry then we should talk. My company could use an independent finish carpenter in Ames.
He's all ears... :Mark

I kill myself.

Back