• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I learned something new today over there....

lol I can accomplish that on my own. I have just been getting what I want to say in the right mood.......

"AzPete" said:
lol I can accomplish that on my own. I have just been getting what I want to say in the right mood.......

Dear future anonymous:
You're in big Trouble, spelled with a Capital T!

"Midlife" said:
My memory is that even with a complete ban, your account is still active. Accounts go to anonymous when a routine house-cleaning of accounts with no activity over a long period of time. It seems Charles' account was deleted by someone or something.

I had logged in maybe about a week ago as some folks had sent me private topics.

Ahhhh....he threatens......but I am not worried......I have called him on other items before with no banning. Not saying it couldn't happen, but I am not going to hold my breath. Instead, I will post as I like..........and laughing when needed.

Crap Pete, I was only yanking your chain :rofl If you get banned over that I'll feel guilty

for about 5 seconds :yikes

Well, I am still there. Seems like a standard answer is the one questioning never read the posters statement.....

There are several there who post the same type comments, maybe one day I will step over the boundary..... not worried....

Do you need some assistance? I'm sure a few here have figured it out. BTW, you coming this weekend? For any of you others that don't remember, there will be some Mustangs cruising Myrtle Beach and people attending a BBQ.

Have no fear, I could give a couple of opinions and be gone fast....lol

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make this weekend. Wife has to see a dr. to many times. We screwed up (should have lost coverage for 12 months) on her insurance last month and messed up a procedure she was to have done mid month. After getting the ins. fixed, she had to grab the dates she could to get this crap done.

Funny how life is at times.....we retired and planned on travel. Got here and with so many dr. appts. for her, we have been unable to do much. In Az., she saw a dr. once every few months.....here, they discovered other problems that caused some of the problems. Oh well, we are together................

Has anyone heard from DustyRelics?

He registered and made a brief appearance here a while back, but I haven't seen him posting anywhere.

Sorry to hear that the Bob and Brian are apparently done with you Charles. How does it feel?

"daveSanborn" said:
Has anyone heard from DustyRelics?

He registered and made a brief appearance here a while back, but I haven't seen him posting anywhere.

Sorry to hear that the Bob and Brian are apparently done with you Charles. How does it feel?

Dusty Signed up? You sure?

Musta signed up before the latest upgrade, but didn't post enough and got axed by the resident meanie.

:hide

:run

We talked about him recently, but I do not recall him ever posting over here. His profile still active on the other site, but I think after that run in he had he quit posting.

"silverblueBP" said:
Musta signed up before the latest upgrade, but didn't post enough and got axed by the resident meanie.

:hide

:run

Nah, I'd have spared Dusty from the blade.

Back