• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

This has "Historic" tags but has been in this drive way (in all types of weather) on and off for the last year or so.

Attachments

• Pinto 001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 243
Spotted this at the local shop that works on my car occasionally.

IMAG0418-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I REALLLLLY wish I was able to get my camera phone out to take a pic of what I feel is probably one of the most BEAUTIFUL Mustangs I've ever seen. I was driving to visit my mom in Parsippany, NJ the other day and I came across an AWESOME 65/66 fb on the road. Never seen a blue color pop so much, she was just a total gem that I caught myself having to roll my tongue back up into my mouth a few times. The other driver must have thought I was some nut, following him and just gazing at the car the whole time. In fact, it ALMOST makes me want to consider going to the dark side and getting a fb, ALMOST!! I then came back down to reality and thought eh, still not a coupe! :thu

Saw a nice galaxy 500 cruising down the highway on my way to work today.
6b0a787b-0d97-cbc8.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

saw this one on my way out to a game.

Attachments

• IMG00058-20111007-0801.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG00059-20111007-0801.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 27
The wife and I are in the process of house hunting, called our realtor to set up an appointment to look at a house today. We enter the house and it is abandoned. Save for a 1970's TV cabinet the house is empty!! We make our way to the backyard where I am in one part of the yard inspecting the landscape when I see my agent walk over to the detached garage and say, "Wow, sweet Mustang!" I look up and give a smile thinking he's just commenting on how my Mustang would look in the garage, figuring he knew I also had one. I then hear my wife say, "Heh, a Mustang...my husband has one as well."

At this point I walk over to the garage and look in the window and low and behold I see this neat little fastback. I found it funny that the entire house is empty except for this sweet little ride. It's a damn shame we didn't like the house or else I'd be telling the agent to negotiate a price that includes the car in the sale price!!

mustangblue.jpg

Nope, actually it was a detached garage in the backyard area. The house has an attached 1 car garage and, for some reason, this garage which also had a carport along side of it is also on the property.

Last week I had to meet this guy for a work-related appointment. He lives on the outskirts of town. As I motor down the long driveway past the house, I see the guy backing a Cobra out of his large shop. It a fiberglass Superformace body with a true 427 side-oiler motor / appx 500 hp.

He's a retired service station owner and has the typical collection of gas pumps, signs, and old parts. He showed me his 27 Ford race car he runs a the Monterey Historics at Laguna Seca. Heavily modified 4 cylinder that looks like a blast to drive. He was repairing the leaky radiator.

IMG00098-20111021-1210.jpg

IMG00099-20111021-1211.jpg

IMG00100-20111021-1222.jpg

IMG00101-20111021-1223.jpg

IMG00102-20111021-1223.jpg

Back