• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

121-300611182457.jpeg

Waiting at the light, I saw this mix up. Don't see this that much in Long Beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
1960/61 Mercury Comet.....just cruising. Looked like a survivor. No rust seen, lots of door ding type dents, spray bomb touch up.....looked like the driver had just been keeping it up as time passed.

unload280.jpg

unload281.jpg

Wifey and I went to the coast and she eyes this elenor tribute. Not my cup of tea but it's still a Stang
aefdf953-1c0d-7fa7.jpg

aefdf953-1c5f-a634.jpg

And the doodie left his lights on
aefdf953-1ca7-6cfe.jpg

Few weeks ago in the parking lot of my neighborhood grocery. HenryJ
PLOT3.jpg

PLOT4.jpg

I heard that there was a neighbor with a Gulf-colored Ford GT. I finally saw it in the same grocery. Pics don't do it justice:
PLOT2.jpg

PLOT1.jpg

"DEL65" said:
Few weeks ago in the parking lot of my neighborhood grocery. HenryJ
PLOT3.jpg

PLOT4.jpg

Oh man! I would drive that SH!T out of that everyday! Love the gassers!

I would not change a thing unless safety related.......what a blast. Wonder if it runs as fast as it should?

"AzPete" said:
I would not change a thing unless safety related.......what a blast. Wonder if it runs as fast as it should?
You mean like, maybe, adding some type of front brakes?!

...or maybe turn signals, bumpers...

Gassers are very cool. That thing is a death trap. You hit any kind of speed and you're toast.

"Horseplay" said:
You mean like, maybe, adding some type of front brakes?!

...or maybe turn signals, bumpers...

Gassers are very cool. That thing is a death trap. You hit any kind of speed and you're toast.

Pfft! Puss.... Man up and drive that bad boy.

"70_Fastback" said:
Pfft! Puss.... Man up and drive that bad boy.
I think somewhere I crossed the line and got old. Instead of seeing that thing as fun all I see is the hundred ways it could kill me. I blame my wife. She's not here so it's safe to do so.

Sounds like Terry needs to go skydiving to get his manhood back! Nothing like jumping out of an airplane to get back that zest for life :thu

"silverblueBP" said:
Sounds like Terry needs to go skydiving to get his manhood back! Nothing like jumping out of an airplane to get back that zest for life :thu
Sure. Sign me up. Maybe afterward we could go swimming with sharks or bow hunting grizzlies.

Back