• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I would like to be car of the month someday.

34isgreat

This is my 67 coupe purchased last June after 20 years stored in a barn. It is a 6 cyl C4 car with turn single hood option. Burnt Amber is the color with saddle int. Working to restore to original condition when money allows. Please consider me for car of the month.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
Remember to start watching about 5 days or before the end of each month in the CoTM board. That is when Kat takes the first FIVE nominations for potential CoTMs.

Good luck!

You should probably request mailing addresses about two weeks prior to give you time to get your bribe checks into our hands before vote casting begins too!

"Horseplay" said:
You should probably request mailing addresses about two weeks prior to give you time to get your bribe checks into our hands before vote casting begins too!
Especially if a Left coast car is nominated. :roll

"70_Fastback" said:
Remember to start watching about 5 days or before the end of each month in the CoTM board. That is when Kat takes the first FIVE nominations for potential CoTMs.

Good luck!

What he said.

"34isgreat" said:
This is my 67 coupe purchased last June after 20 years stored in a barn. It is a 6 cyl C4 car with turn single hood option. Burnt Amber is the color with saddle int. Working to restore to original condition when money allows. Please consider me for car of the month.

Looks like clean project to me. I'm sure you'll make COTM someday... maybe nominate yourself during the month for "Project of the Month" (which I think is June... that's the only COTM award I've won.)

I think we all would brotha, keep up the hard work and folks around here will notice.

Everyone here puts in a lot of love into their Mustangs as I am sure you are and not all of us have a cash tree in the backyard which I am sure most here don't either. My .02 is to start yourself a build thread so folks can see your hard work and that will help, "I guarantee it"(stolen from that boring awesome dude from the Shane Co. commercials).

I am currently down by one in this months Project of the Month but I am in awe of all the hard work Johnny is putting into his car and am honored to even have been nominated, let alone honored to be in the running with folks who's work I highly respect.

Keep at it and it will eventually happen.

"abrahamfh" said:
"I guarantee it"(stolen from that boring awesome dude from the Shane Co. commercials).

Actually, that was George Zimmer from the Men's Wearhouse commercials. I spotted him at a Moody Blues concert many years ago--and yes, he was very well dressed.

Frank

"Horseplay" said:

+1

I believe I heard Kat say she would post some topless pictures if you voted for her this month though.... :wor

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Actually, that was George Zimmer from the Men's Wearhouse commercials. I spotted him at a Moody Blues concert many years ago--and yes, he was very well dressed.

Frank

You are absolutely right, Na wonder I couldn't find any YouTube commercials, all he kept saying at the end was "now you have a friend in the diamond business".

"Horseplay" said:

This group will take a check?

"RustyRed" said:
+1

I believe I heard Kat say she would post some topless pictures if you voted for her this month though.... :wor

It may be weard but if it will help I can post a topless picture of myself???

"34isgreat" said:

:hide :hide :hide :hide :hide :hide :hide :hide :hide :hide :hide

:no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

:wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth :wth

"34isgreat" said:

Only if you topless looks like this...

six-pack-abs-8l.jpg

Back