• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I would like to be car of the month someday.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Only if you topless looks like this...

six-pack-abs-8l.jpg

How did you get that picture of me?

No.. I LIKE IT!! And if you guys can have your thong thread, at least let me have this picture!

and Mid.. it's fordrule's picture :roll

I've been sitting here chuckling thinking Abe has been angling hard to try and gain that vote he needs and now he may have lost everything

I'm surprised it took so long for this thread to go :homo Usually the left coasters do that in 2 posts :nut

"Horseplay" said:
I've been sitting here chuckling thinking Abe has been angling hard to try and gain that vote he needs and now he may have lost everything

LMAO. Oh well. Maybe one day it will be Fred's month but for now, extremely happy to have received the nod from so many.

"abrahamfh" said:
LMAO. Oh well. Maybe one day it will be Fred's month but for now, extremely happy to have received the nod from so many.

brownnoser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
I'm surprised it took so long for this thread to go :homo Usually the left coasters do that in 2 posts :nut

I posted my pic of the fat guy as a joke, I will take you comment in the same light.

"34isgreat" said:
I posted my pic of the fat guy as a joke, I will take you comment in the same light.

LoL. Everything here is a joke, except the car advise and the friendships we have all made.

One of the beautiful things about this place is that the jokes are king. I wouldn't take it seriously at all, as you can see, half the joke was meant for us west coasters that just shrug it off and have some kind of hick retort(is that a word?).

Back