• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm Freezing!

"RapidRabbit" said:
At least I'm not a bears fan, that would be embarrassing. :puk :roul
Oh I don't know. The Bears weren't a favorite to do much of anything this year. The Pack, however, once again dramatically under-achieved. Which is worse?

At least we canned Lovie finally. Have to believe things are on the upswing down here.

"Horseplay" said:
At least we canned Lovie finally. Have to believe things are on the upswing down here.

I would have fired him just before the last SuperBowl they were in. Heck the defense won that game all by themselves...its the Bears quarterback who got the points for the other team. :soapboxrant :soapboxrant :soapboxrant

-18 last night, Today the sun is high in the sky and we'll top out at 9 above. High of 14 tomorrow, 16 Sat and 14 on Sun.

We finally got into the 20's today, I'm ready to head down to Fl. myself!! I recently inherited a very nice place in Port Charlotte, FL. but my son has been accepted to a college here in PA and I don't want to pay out of state prices. Maybe I should start snowbirding it!!! Now that I think about it, I believe another member here is in Port Charlotte, would be nice to have another mustanger real close! kip

Mid is always looking for new neighbors in his old folks subdivision.

Luckily I just gave my sheep costume to Goodwill!! and it's 460 miles to Port Charlotte from Mids! :shee :yah
I believe mustang656man lives within 3-5miles of the new house.

Re: Re: I'm Freezing!

"RyanG85" said:
another month and I'll be in sunny FL taking in the sun.....

Me too. Heading down to Florida in late February. My wife's brother just had their first baby.

Weather is warming up here now. High of 23 today with a couple inches of snow, and looking at near 40s on monday and Tuesday. I can finally put the winter coat back in the closet.

Re: Re: I'm Freezing!

"RapidRabbit" said:
Me too. Heading down to Florida in late February. My wife's brother just had their first baby.

Weather is warming up here now. High of 23 today with a couple inches of snow, and looking at near 40s on monday and Tuesday. I can finally put the winter coat back in the closet.
Not sure if you'll still be in FL but March 7-10 The NMRA Ford Spring Break will be in Bradenton FL. Show, Swap, and Drag Racing.

That would be cool. But we probably won't be there then. Trying to get down before the state is over run with spring breakers.

Back