• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

In memory of John...

AzPete

......I will be riding in the '66 at the time of his services since I cannot be there. We need to have as many Mustangs across the Stangfix world as we can on the road during his services.

Pete,
That is a wonderful idea. John will be very proud of all of us for such a gesture. As expected, us attending the service will bring ours. Plans are in the works for Scary to attend as well.

My car is in the trailer awaiting next Wed track day, but I will take Waldopro on one last ride around the track.

I am working on getting the day off to attend.

Hope to see the Nor-Cal folks there and anyone else that can make it.

"AzPete" said:
......I will be riding in the '66 at the time of his services since I cannot be there. We need to have as many Mustangs across the Stangfix world as we can on the road during his services.

And if your Stang isn't roadworthy, at least do some work on it on Tuesday. Even if it's just stripping some paint or cleaning a part.

Frank

Dedicating a whole day of intense work on Fred Sunday in memory of John. Anyone that cares to just hang is welcome. Refreshments and chips are always present.

Got Tuesday off for the memorial, those heading out from the bay, maybe we can meet and follow eachother out there.

I am going to do some work on my 65 and get it reged on Monday in the AM. Then, I am going to make every effort to attend the services. No AC in that one....

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
I am going to do some work on my 65 and get it reged on Monday in the AM. Then, I am going to make every effort to attend the services. No AC in that one....

Mel

With the weather here on the west coast lately, you won't need it!

Frank

I think I'll follow Mark's lead. I'll take Waldopro for a cruise down Ocean Boulevard. While y'all pay your respects near the Pacific Ocean, I'll pay mine alongside the Atlantic Ocean.

I was going to spend all day on Shag tomorrow but instead think I'll wash Red and check the air, liquids, muffler bearings etc in order to be ready for the trek to the funeral service.

"cmayna" said:
I was going to spend all day on Shag tomorrow but instead think I'll wash Red and check the air, liquids, muffler bearings etc in order to be ready for the trek to the funeral service.
I wish I was over there to drive to the service , but I will be there in spirit.

Yes you will Dale. Remember John now has a front row seat to look down upon all of us, nation and world wide. If we don't say WTF at least once a week, he'll jinx our Mustangs.

I will have some local club members will be cruising to a late lunch during the services. There will be an (I think) a 35th Ann. Vert, a '07 Shelby Vert, an '08 GT Vert, and maybe an '06 GT Vert following a certain '66 Coupe. An hour cruise, lunch, and an hour cruise home all in Johns honor.

I am very sorry for the loss...I am new here where can I read about John and his mustang.I can tell how much John is loved and how m uch John will be missed here by what all of you have said.I want to get to know John also.Could some one put up something that I could read or anyone could read that would let us that did not know john to have just a peak at who John was and his love for his mustangs.God bless Johns family and his mustang family. I have seen the picture of John and his mustang on the top of the front page..If some one does write something maybe put it in with that picture that all we would have to do is click on that pictures and it would take us to who John was..

"AzPete" said:
I will have some local club members will be cruising to a late lunch during the services. There will be an (I think) a 35th Ann. Vert, a '07 Shelby Vert, an '08 GT Vert, and maybe an '06 GT Vert following a certain '66 Coupe. An hour cruise, lunch, and an hour cruise home all in Johns honor.

If you want to make it an even bigger tribute, everybody order chili cheesedogs! :scar (One of Johnpro's favorites)

Back