• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this the future of VMF?

Sadly, it seems that way. Except for where Ron gives good advice which puts down a newb, he'll probably get banned for that :ep

Crap, I forgot about using the Best Stuff

:wtf we lost the old crazy smilie and now have :craz

"silverblueBP" said:
Crap, I forgot about using the Best Stuff

:wtf we lost the old crazy smilie and now have :craz

Did you try clicking on "more".......?

Yes, it's gone, along with the racing mustang, short bus and mj smilies.

Wow, pics 5 & 6 of his first post look really nasty. Can't believe how many newbies there are on that sight now.

there is a bunch of them gone...

It could be worse though... Sluggo could'a used the all orange ones from GrabberOrange.net

Drogar-Happy(LBG).gif
Drogar-Shock(LBG).gif
Drogar-Thinking(LBG).gif
Drogar-Kriz(LBG).gif
Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif
Drogar-KnockedOut(LBG).gif
Drogar-Sick(LBG).gif
Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif
Drogar-Evil(LBG).gif
Drogar-Cry(LBG).gif
Drogar-Oops(LBG).gif
Drogar-BlackEye(LBG).gif
Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif
Drogar-Love(LBG).gif
Drogar-Smile(LBG).gif
Drogar-Dum(LBG).gif
Drogar-Scared(LBG).gif
Drogar-Dolar(LBG).gif
Drogar-HeadPhones(LBG).gif
Drogar-Mad(LBG).gif
Drogar-AngelLBG.gif
Drogar-babyboylbg.gif
Drogar-babygirllbg.gif
Drogar-BeerLBG.gif
Drogar-BigSmileLBG.gif
Drogar-EvilGrinLBG.gif
Drogar-FaintedLBG.gif
Drogar-GladLBG.gif
Drogar-homielbg.gif
Drogar-killmelbg.gif
Drogar-LockedLBG.gif
Drogar-MissingTeethLBG.gif
Drogar-NotTalkingLBG.gif
Drogar-offtopiclbg.gif
Drogar-SadLBG.gif
Drogar-sleepylbg.gif
Drogar-soldierlbg.gif
Drogar-SorryLBG.gif
Drogar-TerrifiedLBG.gif
Drogar-WinkLBG.gif
Drogar-YummyLBG.gif
Drogar-zipitlbg.gif
pedro.gif
Drogar-FULBG.gif
Drogar-FuriousLBG.gif
Drogar-GuiltyLBG.gif
Drogar-PissedOffLBG.gif
Drogar-Angry(LBG).gif
Drogar-Smoke(LBG).gif
Zammer-SurprizedLBG.gif

:gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp

"Opentracker" said:
GrabberOrange.net how:
:gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp :gobp

Fixed that for ya John

"Opentracker" said:

LoL!!!!

I can picture John pounding away at the keyboard!

Disclaimer
Not to be misconscrewed with "pounding the pud" or "pounding the meat"

Perverts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrherald420
So then tell me how do i get more money out of the parts then what you can buy the same exact thing for in my area for the prices i posted If youve done this a dozen times or so, whats the trick ? How do i get more out of the parts then

Originally posted by 428Rcode
I'm sorry, but I think you've mistaken my comment:

Quote:
Good Luck!

... as being sincere.

It was really just a nice way of saying "I'm done with you because you won't listen and seem to have an answer prepared for anyone who is trying to talk any sense into you."

Good Luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this 428Rcode guy? Jay Leno? LMAO!

I just went and read the thread...again. I wonder if that guy is friends with nick?

Will it be possible to keep people like that outta here? It seems that the a lot of newbs over there are a bunch of whiny crybabies that have no intention of listening to the advice after they ask for it.

"silverblueBP" said:
I just went and read the thread...again. I wonder if that guy is friends with nick?

Will it be possible to keep people like that outta here? It seems that the a lot of newbs over there are a bunch of whiny crybabies that have no intention of listening to the advice after they ask for it.

Does this mean I should NOT use Great Stuff in my car? :pep

Wow, it's getting better by the hour. I don't think I've seen a noob banned right off the bat before, but this fella might take the honor of being the first for that. Definitley seems either way too ADDHD or "he whose mental teeter-totter doesn't stay in the middle" to be normal, I can't decide which.

I think he was looking for someone to give him a hug and tell him "there, there, everything will be ok".

Too bad the forum owners now are in it for the money.

Frank

Back