• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this the future of VMF?

Well, damn, you all forced me to go read the idiot post on vmf. If he can say that now, and not be banned, it must be bobs brother.....

See, if that kind of knuckle dragging crybaby had been here, we would be laughing about his post for weeks.

Wait, I guess we can still do that :lol

PA230245.jpg
Priceless.... :wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I was too late for that one... Gone before I could read. The stop sign pic speaks volumes though..... :kaid

the rat rod guys use road signs, license plates, beer cans, whatever... and they all think it's cool. Maybe this guy is starting a Rat Stang trend? or Sleezastang :scar

seriously, adding traffic signs on the floor pan would be pretty neat, but w/out the rust... would have to remove carpet to show it off.

"daveSanborn" said:
Aren't traffic signs made of galvanized steel?
Any I've seen in the last 20 or more years are aluminium. Years ago they were steel. I've still got a few pieces of one I took from the company storage yard. Almost 1/8" thick, but the reflective surface is a heavy plastic stick-on stuff, and it's a real bitch to get off. I thought I was hittin' a big lick when I picked it up :$$$ , but it's more trouble than it's worth.

If you use them for body panels, make sure there is not the lettering showing to the outside.......most states have laws about possession.....

Maybe I should start a collection and sell to nick............

That is way too funny. :lol +1 in regards to him having used the dead end sign. Too bad it was deleted before I could take a look at it.

"tarafied1" said:
the rat rod guys use road signs, license plates, beer cans, whatever... and they all think it's cool. Maybe this guy is starting a Rat Stang trend? or Sleezastang :scar

Hey now .... I see nothing wrong with recycling. :eek:mg

coldairintake1.JPG
coldairintake2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back