• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this the future of VMF?

Custom air filter assembly used with a Shelby style scooped hood would be my guess!

"70_Fastback" said:
That thing is big enough to seal MY scoop underneath! :)

I think you would need one of these for your scoop J

146816429_1194c4d931.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Goes under the hood on top of the Holley 750DP ... Cold air intake for that extra little bit of power :craz

My first real job was working for Hertz. Eight years worth. When they changed signs in the ready lot, I got all the old ones ...FREE !

I've used them for all kinds of things. I think I got around 20 of em.

turn11.JPG

That thread was a turd from the beginning. What a joke. TheVMF has fallen hard. If that thread is any indication as to the car prowess of all these noobs, then soon we will be seeing some ricestangs.

"Fast68back" said:
I think you would need one of these for your scoop J

146816429_1194c4d931.jpg
You could probably make at least one Japanese car with the metal in that sign.
Nick got deleted because he started (continued??) to be a real jerk. And his posts showed it.
Stan

Last edited by a moderator:
"beach pony" said:
That thread was a turd from the beginning. What a joke. TheVMF has fallen hard. If that thread is any indication as to the car prowess of all these noobs, then soon we will be seeing some ricestangs.

I began to think that post was a troll somewhere on page 2. The OP knew too much about Mustangs. It seems to be happening more and more over there. There was one this afternoon asking where the E-car thread went; the OP was just trying to start trouble.

It is a shame.

This place on the other hand… well… it’s kind of like what Australia was to Great Britain in the 18th century….

"silversport" said:
This place on the other hand… well… it’s kind of like what Australia was to Great Britain in the 18th century….

Hey now.......pretty damn gutsy for a FNG..true, but.......oh, and welcome.

[member]
DSC_0400-1.jpg

The caster angle is way-off on your alignment there pal, ... I would take it back for a re-do. :craz[/member]

"silversport" said:
I began to think that post was a troll somewhere on page 2. The OP knew too much about Mustangs. It seems to be happening more and more over there. There was one this afternoon asking where the E-car thread went; the OP was just trying to start trouble.
It is a shame.
And that's why he's gone.
Stan

"silversport" said:

So are all of you convicts too!!

There's nothing like sticking it up the establishment,
especially when they dont even realise it.

Back