• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

JohnPro-Official StangFix Fender Roller Tool Box update

Mark,
I believe it is in AL getting ready to go to OH. After that, it might be able to pass through TX only if you are extremely ready to use it for I have 3-4 people on the west coast waiting for it.

Craig

"cmayna" said:
Mark,
I believe it is in AL getting ready to go to OH. After that, it might be able to pass through TX only if you are extremely ready to use it for I have 3-4 people on the west coast waiting for it.

Craig

Graig,

Thanks for the update, I could not wait - I tore up a tire last week, due to my suspension issues. Suspension has been taken care of, and the hot-rod shop paid for a new tire. Some kid on Craig's list rents his Eastwood rolling tool with a heat gun, for $50/five days, and was only a few miles from my house. So, a quick roll on the fenders Saturday morning, new tire that afternoon! :pbj

rolling1.jpg

rolling2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"ZFORCE" said:
Just curious how that old box is doing. Can anyone post pics, also pics of the signatures too. Thx.
I added some foam to try and protect the lock... It was poking out of the cardboard box when I got it

All I know is that it recently arrived in OH. Next stop to be TX (ToddWallace), then to WA and back finally to home CA.

"ZFORCE" said:
Thanks Midpack, so are people still signing the box?
I added mine, it was either that or I wanted to find one of those travel stickers you used to see on car windows :yah

Guess I better get the front suspension done asap if its coming back to Washington.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 174
It was never in WA but it will make it's debut soon which does include your address assuming you ARE ready for it and you PM your address to me.

Most of the frond end will be going back on this weekend except for the upper controll arm that wont be here until monday. I will be ready and I will pm you my address.
Thanks

Back