• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July Car of the nominations

July Car of the Month

• AzPete's Mustang

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Del65's Mustang

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • SilverblueBP's Mustang

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Its getting towards the end of another month, so get your nominations in. Either send me (PM or E-mail) or post up (Members ride gallery) 4 pictures (Side view, engine, interior and either a front or rear view) of the car you would like to nominate. We will take nominations until the 25th of June and then we will post a poll to vote on the COTM ( as Jeremy calls it).

how about this fine machine?!?
35_03_03_09_12_35_20_0.jpg

35_05_04_09_2_36_11_2.jpg

35_27_10_08_9_32_00_4.jpg

35_27_10_08_9_27_01_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
come on guys, just cuz Pete's car is not Orange and it's a coupe doesn't mean it aint cool! No offense Laurie... (your FB isn't Orange either) but it's cool too.

Go for Pete's, Trouble isn't done yet. I'd like to put it up when the engine is finished again, later this year. Then it really will be cool. :pep

Sluggo didn't we go through this once before on another site? I would rather not be nominated for this. There are nicer cars that deserve it more than mine. Thanks anyway.

"Mod9" said:
Sluggo didn't we go through this once before on another site? I would rather not be nominated for this. There are nicer cars that deserve it more than mine. Thanks anyway.

Dude, have you seen your car?

Well, I'll vote for Sluggo's new pimpin ride.

Dis way we can possibly keep it a G.O.G. C.o.T.M. Award....? :hmm

:pbj

"70_Fastback" said:
Well, I'll vote for Sluggo's new pimpin ride.

It has to be nominated first pin head....AND it has to have a passenger seat. :rulez

1_18_06_09_6_09_06_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you. I meant nominate, not vote. Read between my F'ing lines.

And I didn't know the interior wasn't finished.

"70_Fastback" said:

We can create a board just for the G.O.G, we can call it the pumpkin patch..... the rest of us will refer to it as the pukin patch....behind your backs of course. :nice

index.php

"Fast68back" said:
behind your backs of course. :nice

hell wit dat, we'll be up front about it.....and proud to do so :nice

"Sluggo" said:
Dude, have you seen your car?

As a matter of fact yes I have seen my car a few times. A real rolling piece of junk. Hell it had to be towed home already this year once and damn close a second time. And then you should see the cobbled up 4 link rear suspension I put on it.

"Mod9" said:
As a matter of fact yes I have seen my car a few times. A real rolling piece of junk. Hell it had to be towed home already this year once and damn close a second time. And then you should see the cobbled up 4 link rear suspension I put on it.

Must be something about Iowa and towing... :wtf

Back