• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July Car of the nominations

July Car of the Month

• AzPete's Mustang

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Del65's Mustang

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • SilverblueBP's Mustang

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
I'm humbled to be nominated with these other members. BTW, I write all my thank-you notes on $20 bills. :rofl

Yes, I too appreciate the nomination from fellow Stang Fix addicts.

MY thank you notes will be written on freshly printed $30.00 bills........ :toot

This also reminds me to update my pics once the old computer comes back. Different valve covers and neat wires sure makes a difference.
ValveCover002-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the pics of mine are 4 yrs old (and since has had much track debris damage), I'm humbled to be in this small group.

Since Pete wins everything here......Go Del :cool :toot

Hey, hey.....I have not won everything.......just some accurate calculations.............

"AzPete" said:
Hey, hey.....I have not won everything.......just some accurate calculations.............

Ok, I'll give you that :zip :rofl

"tarafied1" said:
sorry dude, did I go too far? I blew-up an engine in my Torino once so bad that only one cylinder head was salvagable. It threw a rod, the crank came a round and smacked the broken rod up into the cam, broke the cam, distributor and block. The piston was shoved into the valves and one broke off destroying the head. The oil pan had a hole in it and the oil pump shaft twisted off. The timing chain gears broke when the cam got smashed and even the timing chain cover got messed up. There was nothing useable but one head. Lots of carnage. I know it sucks when you you trash a lot of parts ($$$)!!!

Too far? L no. :rofl

Well, it was a great race with Mark racing to lead on the last lap and winning the race....finally. (turn off cheesy track comments now)

26_25_06_09_11_18_15_2.jpg

Congrats to our CoTM, Mark's sharp looking Fastback! Congrats. (Shoot me your address so I can get your prize in the mail).

"Fast68back" said:
Well, it was a great race with Mark racing to lead on the last lap and winning the race....finally. (turn off cheesy track comments now)

26_25_06_09_11_18_15_2.jpg

Congrats to our CoTM, Mark's sharp looking Fastback! Congrats. (Shoot me your address so I can get your prize in the mail).

Wow, I thought that either of the other 2 were more deserving, but I'll accept the honor anyway. :bow

and a prize to boot....beer of the month??

Back