• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July CoTM nominations

July CoTM (repaired)

• 70StangMan

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Janshutz

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • PJ Moran

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • RapidRabbit

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Rare67

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
"KBMWRS" said:
On a more serious note....yeah like that will happen here.....
How about this theme for COTM?

Repaired Mustangs.
Nominate Mustangs that have been in an accident and brought back to their former glory.
I nominate Del65's Coupe. Rear ended by a Dodge pick-up last year.....Now we need John to post before and after pics.

I like this....lets run with it. Post pictures of your wrecked/damaged mustang and then repair pictures.

I nominate JohnPro/AzPete's '66..... Lets see the pics guys

I also nominate that bad@$$ looking '67 Fastback that lost a tire, I cant recall the user name though... but this is the car.

index.php

563_1275049878.jpg

Didnt Rapid Rabbit have a similar issue?

Here is my contribution,not a very good picture but here is what was left of my baby in 2005 when the shop that was working on the tranny said it was running in park and "jumped into reverse" and slammed into a parked wrecker truck, down hill, 25 yards away.Basically everything from the back glass to the rear bumper was bent or destroyed. Not a good day to remember, but it's all better now.
GEDC0165.jpg

GEDC0137.jpg

"KBMWRS" said:
.....Now we need John to post before and after pics.

The day of the Accident
Wreck1.JPG

Wreck5.JPG

Repaired 10weeks later: ( will take some picture tomorrow which show the current condition with all the trim on.)
ABWreck032.jpg

ABWreck033.jpg

Sill5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"70_Fastback" said:
Holy crap Dale! I didn't know that happened!
Yea, most of the time it stays locked up in the darkest corners of my mind. Probably the closest I have ever came to losing complete control and doing Great bodily harm to another human being. :rp

"Fast68back" said:
I like this....lets run with it. Post pictures of your wrecked/damaged mustang and then repair pictures.

Didnt Rapid Rabbit have a similar issue?

Yes I did. It was in 2008 :cry

DSC03280-1.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see your tractor, PT Looser, and Exploder, and raise you a tank...

mustank.JPG

Back