• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

June 2010 CoTM nominations

June CoTM (Project)

• Janschutz's '68 coupe

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Monkeystash's FB

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Tony R's Coupe

• JeffTepper's 'Vert

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1497's vert

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • RyanG85's coupe

• 67GTrag's vert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JonK67's coupe

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Daves69coupe

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Midpack's vert

• Johnny M's E-car

• Total voters
We want to start getting the nominations in a little earlier, so here we go. June is going to be a project car of the month contest.

Post up your nominations and lets see some build/progress pictures!

Here is my wife Diamon Blue 68 Coupe.

Started with
BeforeFrontLeft.jpg

Now
DBNewWheels.jpg

Interior
From This
BeforeInside.jpg

To This, I will try to take a new picture, this one is a couple years old
DBinside2.jpg

EngineFrom This
DBEngine1.jpg

To This, All cleaned but waiting on me to build the engine.
DBEngineBay2.jpg

Brakes
From This
DBSuspBeforeFrt1.jpg

To This
DBSuspAfterFrt.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick, correct me if I am wrong... but I think to qualify, the hehicle can can not be completed. But still in "project" status - and not driveable?

And are we also constrained to "Mustangs" projects only... :sur

"70_Fastback" said:
Rick, correct me if I am wrong... but I think to qualify, the hehicle can can not be completed. But still in "project" status - and not driveable?

And are we also constrained to "Mustangs" projects only... :sur

For the most part I would say yes. If a guy has his car all mocked up after bodywork to test fit everything and it can be driven with a lawnchair and its running snow tires, I think it would still qualify as a project. I think we have a pretty smart member base. With the exception of maybe Mark, we would know if someone were trying to pull a fast one....it is a pretty coveted honor to be at the top of the page.

I would like to nominate Shag, Craig has done a amazing job with Shag and has included us all here in NorCal and StangFix to be a part of the process in one way or another. :10

Not to mention, Shag will not be a project for very much longer. :vic

"abrahamfh" said:
I would like to nominate Shag, Craig has done a amazing job with Shag and has included us all here in NorCal and StangFix to be a part of the process in one way or another. :10

Not to mention, Shag will not be a project for very much longer. :vic

+1 here!

Come on Craig post a few pics along the way.

Mel

Not sure if we can allow Shag..... I was going to "promise" Craig/Shag the July CoTM if he would finally finish it.....Same goes for Trouble...

Truthfully, Shag is so close, I would much rather see a finished photo up top than an almost there picture.......but then its up to you guys...

"Fast68back" said:
Not sure if we can allow Shag..... I was going to "promise" Craig/Shag the July CoTM if he would finally finish it.....Same goes for Trouble...

Truthfully, Shag is so close, I would much rather see a finished photo up top than an almost there picture.......but then its up to you guys...

:wstup

PLUS being a chicken and not firing it for like 6 months takes away like 14 project car points.

"Fast68back" said:
For the most part I would say yes. If a guy has his car all mocked up after bodywork to test fit everything and it can be driven with a lawnchair and its running snow tires, I think it would still qualify as a project. I think we have a pretty smart member base. With the exception of maybe Mark, we would know if someone were trying to pull a fast one....it is a pretty coveted honor to be at the top of the page.

If thats the case , I want to enter the contest YEHOWW !!!

See now, this is the kind of incentive I need to hurry up and get done with the basement (2,000 sq ft finishing) and get back on the car! Had I only known there was a chance a project like mine might have had a shot at the fame and fortune that comes with COTM.

"Fast68back" said:

cmon guys, I'm trying to glue on Shag's door weather stripping when I get this text message that Shag's been added to this contest. :wtf

I really dont want Shag in it yet. July or Aug sounds much better. Then and only then can you guys put away your girly magazines and do your Waldopro chicken bone to something really nice.

Going back to work on the doors which are being hung in two days as long as I'm not bothered by this shiiaatttt!!!

Hehehe, we could always do the Captain America before pics for July....

You guys remember the 67 when I got it. I'll see if I can dig up a pic and post it. It is my avatar on on the other site.

Mel

Back