• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

kind of sick to my stomach

fantastic job. You are really moving fast on that car now. I can only repeat what Craig said. WOW!!!!

My rear valance

There's nothing quite like getting "thumbs up" from my peers! Many Stangfixers are responsible for me getting this far! I appreciate the help, advice and comments! Though I still have a ways to go, I'm getting really close to driving this classic personalized Mustang!
After getting the valance finished and painted, I wish I had gone ahead and straightend the hole where the bumper goes! It won't be seen so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Help: For the life of me, I cannot figure out how the license plate light fixture mounts! My rear bumper is fiberglass. Does it mount to the bumper? Theres only one hole where the wire goes for the light itself just above the valance, but no other holes! :shrug
dne'

newpaint6.jpg

For a fiberglass bumper you will need to drill your holes in the same factory location, and it it a single wire. Or you could go to Autozone and get a nice led that will fit right in there. Rich.

Thank you Rich! I'll go to Autozone tomorrow! dne'

"mustangstofear" said:
For a fiberglass bumper you will need to drill your holes in the same factory location, and it it a single wire. Or you could go to Autozone and get a nice led that will fit right in there. Rich.

Back