• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's 2011

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
OK guys it is time again for Knott's.

I found out that it will be on April 10th.

So, I can get rooms again at the Marriott, but I need a head count. In years past my price has been $5.00 or so better than the online sites. I don't need payment right away either.

I will get pricing asap, but kinda need a head count so I can get the best possible price. They really want us back, they called me to tell me the date.

PM me if you are interested and use Knott's 2011 as the subject.

MelOK guys here it the rate for the rooms this year. They are a bit more money and the hotel doesn't offer a buffet breakfast this year. They do have a made to order breakfast you can get but since the price of the items vary it is hard to get it included.

With taxes and tourism fees to the city the price is $110.95. Remember this is including taxes so if you go online and get a room you will likely pay this much plus tax and fees. If you want to pay with the credit card like last year I will publish a website again. I still use paypal. There will be a fee for credit card use as well. I will publish that on the website. I should have the website up tomorrow. If you don't like paypal PM me and you can deposit the money directly to my account at Wells Fargo or you can send it to me in the mail. I think Wells Fargo will accept credit cards, I will check on it tomorrow when I am in town.

I do have one two bed unit available at the same price.

Thanks, Mel 1/17/2011

OK guys, I have the webpage up. If any of the other people helping with the weekend, like Saturday dinner and Sunday dinner would like to have details, maps and costs posted, let me know and I will gladly add you to my page.

Anyway, to pay for your stay please go to my company web page (http://greatcustomtours.com) and click on the "Knott's FFF 2011" tab on the left. follow the directions on that page to pay. either use your credit card and use the buy it now button or send me a check. The amount per night if check form is $110.95 per night out the door and $115.00 per night out the door for credit cards per night.

I am doing the Friday dinner at Outback again. We will be on the patio again. We will have seperate checks as well.

Thanks,

Mel 1/20/2011

Mel, How do you know for sure that it is April 10th? I can't find anything on the net confirming that. Also it was brought to my attention that the LB Grand Prix is the following weekend.

"cmayna" said:
Also it was brought to my attention that the LB Grand Prix is the following weekend.

I think usually the LBGP is the same weekend as Knotts. At least it was last year.

Dang it Craig, can you just trust me once? I always have to prove myself to you!

Just for you man, http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/home.html

I have not nor will I ever lead anyone a stray on purpose!

besides the hotel is making block reservations for more than just us!

Yes the LBGP is the following weekend. This will make our cruise and dinner easier!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Dang it Craig, can you just trust me once? I always have to prove myself to you!

Just for you man, http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/home.html

I have not nor will I ever lead anyone a stray on purpose!

besides the hotel is making block reservations for more than just us!

Yes the LBGP is the following weekend. This will make our cruise and dinner easier!

Mel

Mel,
I was only asking. I was not indicating that you were leading anyone astray. Don't get your panties all up in a bunched up over this. Life is way too short.

Craig

"cmayna" said:
Mel,
I was only asking. I was not indicating that you were leading anyone astray. Don't get your panties all up in a bunched up over this. Life is way too short.

Craig

So for thus of us on the outside inquiring minds want to know is is worse to get your Panties all bunched up...........or Your Mankini all bunched up............... both don't seem to pleasurable to those of us who prefer commando. But like you save life is way too short :bowdown

"cmayna" said:
Mel,

Craig

hehehehehe, you caught me in a moment....

hehehehe

Mel

Mel,
Thanks for supplying the link to fabulous chevies forever. Yes you can put me down for 2 bodies.

Dang! I am going down to Capistrano Beach April 3-9th for Spring Break. Why did I let my wife talk me into coming back on Saturday????? :char I would love to go to that show some year.

will there be any organization this year???...I mean this is usually a messed up wekend :pbj :hide

I'm in. :bowdown

After reading this post and another somewhere else I think we should have a theme for this weekend at Knotts....call it "Panties in Knotts".

Come there pissed off at some-one or something and bitch, bitch, bitch. :yah :yah :yah :yah

"KBMWRS" said:
After reading this post and another somewhere else I think we should have a theme for this weekend at Knotts....call it "Panties in Knotts".

Come there pissed off at some-one or something and bitch, bitch, bitch. :yah :yah :yah :yah

That sounds like a lot of fun! Too bad I'm not going to make it, again. Since the VMF probably trademarked Doofus Award, I'll miss the first Panty Award! :rant

Robert

OKay bittchin about Knott being there is worthy of the nomination....we'll hold back on the presentation of the Knotts' panties. :roll :roll

I won the doofus this past Saturday.

My wife qualified for the Boston Marathon, so I'm out this year. It's not the same weekend, but I can't go out of town on back to back weekends.

Back