• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's 2011

"guruatbol" said:
Got you Craig. All three nights?

Mel

Yup, all 3 nights starting Friday. Cruisin home on Monday.

Panties in Knotts? Who's supplying them?

I'll ask my wife if she'll provide panties but they are so tiny there isn't really anything to bunch.... :roll

j/k......

OK, I don't have prices yet....There seems to be tons of stuff going on this year during this weekend.

They are working on rooms for us, but we may not be able to get the two beds per room units, we can for sure get the king bed with the pull out sofa.

I checked the Radisson across the street, where I was with the school group last year and they are $119 a night plus tax and if I want to get a better price I have to use the FFF block not the A&M block and we can save $10.

So I am working hard with Marriott to get us what we need.

Please give me some feedback.

Last year we were at just under $100 per night including breakfast and $90 without breakfast.

We will need to know pretty quick since there is a bunch of stuff going on besides FFF, schools and band things and so on.

Thanks,

Mel

I was hoping that I might make it this year, but that's the same weekend as the MCA National in Dallas, Texas. Maybe next year? I promise to bring Trouble.

Mel,
The $110 via Courtyard by Marriott is fine with me. I'm sure others will agree with me. I know Jeff, Mike and I are pretty anal about wanting bottom floor, left side of building towards the back. :wtf But as long as it is bottom floor facing the pool with a stripper pole in Mikes room, we'll be happy campers.

You guys will get what I give you and like it!!!!!!!!!! :roll :roll :roll

hehehehe, I already asked for ground floor. All the rooms should be near each other.

Mel

"opentrackerSteve" said:
I am in for Sun nigh dinner for now....

Bill...will you be working this?
KNotts hotel again?
Seems the best since they let us have the back to ourselves.

"KBMWRS" said:
Bill...will you be working this?
KNotts hotel again?
Seems the best since they let us have the back to ourselves.

...Speaking of organized dinners, will you...er...will you be organizing a Belmont Brewery visit again this year...please...Mike... :part

Yes I'll handle the BB dinner. Just nee to get some of this crappy work done here at my real job first.

My Knotts registration was mailed on Monday...although it didn't getvery far that day.

"KBMWRS" said:
Yes I'll handle the BB dinner. Just nee to get some of this crappy work done here at my real job first.

My Knotts registration was mailed on Monday...although it didn't getvery far that day.

Awesome. I really look forward to the cruise and dinner every year - thanks for all you've done to set it up.

I didn't bring a car last year - anyone know how I can get a registration form?

I posted at the top of the thread, but I should probably put something here at the end too.

If you are going and want to stay at the Marriott you can go to my website and pay and then I will have you on the room list.

http://greatcustomtours.com

When the page comes up you will see a tab on the left that says Knott's FFF 2011 click on it and it will take you to the page. There is some cool pics on there of Johnpro from Knott's past.

Mel

Back