• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts Weather

Latest 06Apr11: 13:00

NorCal: Rain Thurs...no Rain Fri-next week

SoCal: Rain Thurs/Fri am....no Rain Fri-Next week

Jeremy, You guys are not getting what I'm telling you. It's not the car and the affects a storm has on it. It's my personal desire to NOT drive a vintage vehicle in the rain in a very congested area. I hate it !!!

It's bad enough driving in Los Angeles when the weather is nice, but in the rain ? :puk

Nevertheless, Looks like the weather forecast is looking pretty promising, though not sure if it warrants bringing the mankini.

For crying out loud...do we have to bring
you guys umbrellas from North Carolina ???
Get in your cars, start your engines and drive...we'll see you there
Uncle Vinny

Well, If Uncle Vinny says I need to go, then I guess I have no choice. Just have a stiff margarita ready for me at the Outback.

I hope this is done with by tomorrow:

index.php

This happened in Gilroy a few hours ago. Keep in mind, this was a very isolated storm cell.

Frank

Attachments

• GilroyHail.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 82
Not looking good this is a map showing our route starting at 7:00 AM and stopping for lunch!

251-070411181850-7793234.png

"gtscode" said:
Not looking good this is a map showing our route starting at 7:00 AM and stopping for lunch!

251-070411181850-7793234.png

So it's only raining along THE major Highways? Thats the most bazaar weather anomaly I have ever seen.

Maybe you guys should try taking 101. Nice drive and the kids said it was pretty nice in SLO.

Mel

Report Fri morning here at Point Mugu - sun is shining and it looks like a beautiful day......

I'll listen for the gasses as you pass by this afternoon......

Not only was there rain an hail but there was real snow over the grapevine. Who would have guesses it!!!!

Overall it was a great drive lots of traffic but good practice on the clutch.

The car drove great.

Was a great day at donut derelicts, nice and clear but a bit cold for us desert rats. Had some nice cars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Back