• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts Weekend 2012

Meanwhile, I'll be recovering from a colonoscopy that is being done a couple days prior. I'll send pics.

"cmayna" said:
Meanwhile, I'll be recovering from a colonoscopy that is being done a couple days prior. I'll send pics.

You'll be fine the hard part is before not after, you better show up at Knotts :rulz

So are we getting togather at Knotts restaurtant on Sunday evening?

Anyone plan this out?

I thought it was going to be at your guys hotel....
Let me know if u guys are getting together and I should be able to show up and join y'all.

"KBMWRS" said:
Ya sorry i forgot....Not sure if Bill even agreed to this. :shrug :roll

Yes, I got it set up awhile back. Amber Waves on Sunday night. Here's who I have for RSVP so far:

Total (10):
=======
Me (1)
kbmwrs (2)
Steve (2)
Vinny / Toni (2)
Glenn Morgan (1)
Frank (crusty) (1)
Don M (1)

"Sacbill" said:
Yes, I got it set up awhile back. Amber Waves on Sunday night. Here's who I have for RSVP so far:

Total (10):
=======
Me (1)
kbmwrs (2)
Steve (2)
Vinny / Toni (2)
Glenn Morgan (1)
Frank (crusty) (1)
Don M (1)

Add me for 2

Down and back, put Knott's 2012 in the books. I had a great time; resurrected my '69 which hadn't been anywhere in over 5 years and really enjoyed the company.

Already looking forward to next year! :pbj

When the 50th in Vegas was mentioned my wife asked if I was going.

Mmmmm if Bryan is still around..... :roll

"KBMWRS" said:
When the 50th in Vegas was mentioned my wife asked if I was going.

Mmmmm if Bryan is still around..... :roll

I hope I can find the right job here in Vegas. But if not, I've still got an option in Tuscan, so it wont suck either way. But the 50th venue is only 20 minutes from my house right now! :thu

Once again, I had an opportunity to spend some quality time with good friends, eat some good food, and look at some pretty incredible cars. Bill, Mike, Bryan, Frank, Tim, Steve, Dave/Jen...and the Ruggieros... it was so good to see you.

We missed some folks like Craig, Mel, Pat, John and Tom and of course, Jeff. I hope to see you all next year.

I really missed a couple of the gang -- John and Bob. It won't be next April, but we'll see you again, guys.

Back