• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts Weekend 2012

Don't forget to add roll the fenders on my car at Knott's - maybe before the nooner....

Just reserved a room at the Courtyard/Marriott.

Bringing a bottle of, ehem, bourbon - purely for medicinal purposes, naturally.

Also found out from a friend who contacted Lynn Parks and heard he was involved in the planning, and he advised the program has been sharply revised. No track activity at all, simply a Saturday show and evening program. Sounds like a big downgrade, hopefully still lots of cars. They have removed the registration for that event from the web site.

DAng it....no track action. That was the selling point for SWMBO. :bomb I like to walk around and look at cars but Sunday we'll have plenty of that. Selling point for the thing was the track.

I'm trying to find out what's left of the events, and why the downgrade this close to the event. I can't imagine it not being a good tour of the NHRA museum with the Cobra's as the main display.

I received my mirror tag for the show. Now all I have to do is put my car back together!

Since they heard Im not attending this year...... "why bother have an exciting event"

TapaYakin' from my iPhone

I was really on the fence about taking a Mustang to the show. I knew the deadline was Monday April 9th, did not feel like sending a check in the mail. Looking for something else and stumble across the Knott's form, take a quick look and notice that I could sign up online. Hmmm OK so I signed up online today, so I guess that I am taking Dad's vert to the show without Dad this year. :sad

fd

"FordDude" said:
... notice that I could sign up online. Hmmm OK so I signed up online today, so I guess that I am taking Dad's vert to the show without Dad this year. :sad
fd

Glad to see you'll be there, and we'll miss your dad. My dad wont be going either; just not feeling up to it I guess.

I'll know in a few hours if I'll be taking the Shelby or ? Will attempt to fire the '69 tonight - if it coughs/farts I'll be taking the '65 coupe 'cause I'm out of weekend to work any major glitches at this point.

"cmayna" said:
Since they heard Im not attending this year...... "why bother have an exciting event"

TapaYakin' from my iPhone
Craig...you're not making the trip down this year.....say it ain't so...whose going to make fun of Mike all weekend?......

So is anyone going up to Pomona on Saturday? I'll be solo if someone wants to ride along.

One good thing about not doing the cruise this year and ending up at the Belmont Brewery, we don't have to meet at that horrible, grungy Portillos... :yah

:guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns

When I saw that you replied to the Knotts thread I thought 'oh no, Vinny came the wrong weekend'. :roll

Back