• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Leaving my 67 at the airport

tarafied1

Well, this is the first time I have left my 67 at the airport. Hope its there when I get back. With school started, wife back to work and all the activities the kids are involved in, i needed to drive the 67.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407887091.154468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What airport is this at? And are the keys still in the Hide-A-Way under the rear bumper?

On my way with the trailer....then the lock shop.....hope your insurance covers poor ideas.....

Seriously Craig, you need to invest in a GPS tracker.
Frankenstang has one hidden behind the &%@%£*? and it cost me $200 AUD 2 years ago. The sim is a data only that used to cost $10 a month but i just changed phones and they gave me a spare sim that piggybacks off my phone data so its now free. You can buy data trackers for $19.95 now.
Steve

Thats not a bad idea
I drive this thing everywhere. First time to the airport but it has sit in many hotel parking lots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have at least left it another 9" closer to the curb. I once had to leave my Roush at Midway. Hated every single minute of it.

Craig, assuming you have spare keys at home, can you have a family member, who you would trust and drive a stick, go get it and bring it home? Then just have someone pick you up when you return.

anytime you need to, you can leave it here & i can run you to the airport. might have a little bird crap on it, but no damage etc.

I just checked, and your car is not in the parking lot any more.

Back