• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Leaving my 67 at the airport

I used to leave my '67 there every other week of course it wasn't nice like yours. Never had an issue.

Maybe I'm stupid but its just a car and it is insured.
I might take Steve up on his offer though. Next time!
We don't have any family in the area. Just my wife and my boys. I could have left it with them but part of me just wanted to drive it.
Don't get me wrong, i have had that car a long time and its part of me but it is still just a car.
I hope nothing bad happens to it but I cant own a car I cant use.
I think its gonna be alright. Its in short term parking on the least used level but also visible if someone is bothering it.
Nobody can get a trailer ip there and they would have to go through two manned exits to get out with it. It seems to draw attention too so you would have to have really big ones to try and drive it out of there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't worry about theft. I worry about door dings, etc. The number of idiots who seem to not respect others property is amazing.

I have a shrine dedicated to this... Metal beast. I have more photos of the car than my kids! The darn thing has caused me more grief than my kids too!
But i am passionate about it just like my kids. So I guess it could be more than a car. I have had it longer than both my wife and kids. I guess that means something! I am just trying not to place too much importance on it. While i may never actually replace it should something happen to it, I could build another.
It has plenty of door dings and road rash. I am actually proud of those as they prove its no trailer queen.
But I know y'all are just giving me a hard time too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Craig when I first saw this I had to look at the calender to make sure it wasn't April 1st. Good luck you have more trust in society than I do.

I've left vintage cars at airports all over the world. Great security, cameras and police everywhere. No worries . I do cover them though. Jet exhaust leaves a nasty residue ...

Z.

I've left vintage cars at airports all over the world. Great security, cameras and police everywhere. No worries . I do cover them though. Jet exhaust leaves a nasty residue ...

Z.
I did wash it on the way home

Back