• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LNORSUX

"Fast68back" said:
The worst one I ever heard......couple guys looking at my car at a show and one says to the other........thats the same color as the one in Tokyo drift......

Now I could see why you'd want to choke someone over that. That movie was rubbish.

I don't have anything against the E-cars, but I do have kind of a grudge against Barret-Jackson. Seems like every tool that watches it and happens to own a pile of junk, immediately thinks it's worth billions.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Now I could see why you'd want to choke someone over that. That movie was rubbish.

I don't have anything against the E-cars, but I do have kind of a grudge against Barret-Jackson. Seems like every tool that watches it and happens to own a pile of junk, immediately thinks it's worth billions.

I think that B/J is probably one of the single most detriments to the hobby in recent times.

"stangg" said:
Funny thing is that occasionally unknowing folks come up to me and say something like cool eleanor.. usually younger kids, older ones tend to call it bullit, ones that know nothing about Mustangs think its a shelby.... I tell 'em it's just a coupe.

Although I don't think I'll ever build an eclone, I do have a picture hanging in my office since around '02 of an e car that gave me plenty of inspiration... If it wasn't for the eleanor and those guys with 150K to support that market, full quarters, and roof skins probably never would have made it to the aftermarket. My car wouldn't have made it if not for a lot of the Dynacorn parts...

I think your car is AWESOME :wor
Bill

For me its all about the mustang community.
People comes first , I love to talk to people from all over the world with the same interest : Mustangs.
Second in place comes the car and I don't care how it looks as long as the owner is a friendly guy/gal who appreciate , just like me , all the work people put into these cars.
Not everybody has the same budget to put into these cars !!!!!
We all can learn from each other , regardles what car he has.

I could tell more but my lacque of the english vocabulary prevents me to give any further clarification.

B.

Can you imagine if we all had the same looking blonde wife and green fastback? How boring this world would be. There would be no red heads, brunettes, hippie chicks, coupes, verts, LNORS? Thank goodness all you people have other choices to feed your fancy.

233_03_03_10_11_52_07.jpeg

Let me start off by asking, Where is your build thread my man? Where in Cali are you located?

Now I will add, you should have gotten a Coupe, you could have avoided all the insecurities the fastback and convertible folks are consumed with on a day in day out basis. LoL.

"cmayna" said:
Can you imagine if we all had the same looking blonde wife and green fastback? How boring this world would be. There would be no red heads, brunettes, hippie chicks, coupes, verts, LNORS? Thank goodness all you people have other choices to feed your fancy.
I agree
index.php

"cmayna" said:
Can you imagine if we all had the same looking blonde wife and green fastback? How boring this world would be.

I think that I could handle boring. :roll

fd

"cmayna" said:
Abe,
He's a NorCal dude, just like Bruno. Sonoma area.

Right on, another NorCal Stangfix'er! :yah

Sonoma? Very nice, I am actually almost starting to like it more than Napa :confu.

"abrahamfh" said:
Now I will add, you should have gotten a Coupe, you could have avoided all the insecurities the fastback and convertible folks are consumed with on a day in day out basis. LoL.

Ain't that the truth.

"Fast68back" said:
I thought we were bashing sleezanores, why do we have to bring Green fastbacks into this........
Easy Targets, since there are some many of them. Dare I say more than there originally were! :shrug

"Fast68back" said:
I thought we were bashing sleezanores, why do we have to bring Green fastbacks into this........

Cause we were bashing movie clones :confu
Bill

"abrahamfh" said:

Spot on, Abe!

"abrahamfh" said:

The thing is there are two types of Mustangs, Coupes and Convertibles

There are two types of Coupes, Notchbacks and Fastbacks

"janschutz" said:
The thing is there are two types of Mustangs, Coupes and Convertibles

There are two types of Coupes, Notchbacks and Fastbacks

Sweet baby Jesus, that was a good one. LoL!

Back