• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May I have a moment to rant about idiot drivers?

"Kats66Pny" said:
:ep You just wait until I've woken up and had my morning pot of coffee... then I'll think of some smart ass comment.

PM me if you want some help. I used to be a professional. However, I would note that making fun of Mark is indeed the harvest of very low hanging fruit.

"ko67" said:
PM me if you want some help. I used to be a professional. However, I would note that making fun of Mark is indeed the harvest of very low hanging fruit.

Why would you want to harvest Marks low hanging fruit.....we had no idea he had a fruit dragging problem. :lol

"ko67" said:

Great, the assman also likes dangling fruit :eek:mg

Can it get any more gay?

"silverblueBP" said:
Great, the assman also likes dangling fruit :eek:mg

Can it get any more gay?

I'm pretty sure the direction this thread is taking is beginning to concern me..... :ga

OMG, don't get me started, I drive 2000 miles a week in the most idiot filled areas on the planet! Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore and Salt Lake City!

Mel

I get to look foward to Dead Elvis Week come august. Damn town is overrun by tourists who can't drive and can't follow directions. Think I might work from home that week.

I was driving to work a few years ago on a 2-lane highway in the AM, not much traffic. Doing about 60 in a 55. I look in my rear view mirror & see a big SUV flying up on me, figure he's going right on around since the left lane's clear as far as the eye can see, but instead he rides right up on me and stays there. So I speed up to 65 to get a little breathing room. He takes up the slack. I speed up to 70. He takes up the slack.

So now I'm doing 75+ in a 55 and starting to feel a little like Dennis Weaver in the movie Duel, and this guy's right on me for about 2 more miles. Finally he whips into the passing lane & flies on around. Of course I look as he's going by & what do I see? Big County Sheriff badge on the side of the SUV! Sucker never even hit the lights or siren!

Back