• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB IV - Sept 30th

Alright, so we are drawing closer to the 4th annual MBB. I guess I better keep a list now. So far, the guests include:

Ponyman66 and his son
Midlife
Blue65coupe and Billy
DaveSanborn and his posse of 3
Scott the golf pro
Monkeystash and his Family
Havok1 and Jen and the kids!
Uncle Vinny (maybe, hopefully)
Dave and Donna

I hope we can get some more. I know that during the year there have been some Stangfixers that have moved to the Carolinas. Come on guys! I know your out there. Jump in and come to the beach for a couple days. Post up if your coming. I like to keep a head count!

I plan on being there again. Most likely bringing the family this time. Not sure yet if we'll be getting there Fri or Sat morn. We plan on staying in MB for the week following too!

I believe there is a formal Mustang Car Show that Saturday in MB unrelated to this get-together...is that true?

"Midlife" said:
I believe there is a formal Mustang Car Show that Saturday in MB unrelated to this get-together...is that true?

Yes Randy, That is my club's show. Our first. I can't believe they made it for that weekend.

Problem is it's during the pig pickin'. What's the possibility of mini-golf, cruise to the show, back to Ron's for the pig? The other option is to just keep the festivities as-is and the show is there if anyone wants to go. Don't want to screw up your shindig Ron. Were you planning on being there? While you're at it Ron, see if the Mach is down to $1500.

"blue65coupe" said:
Problem is it's during the pig pickin'. What's the possibility of mini-golf, cruise to the show, back to Ron's for the pig? The other option is to just keep the festivities as-is and the show is there if anyone wants to go. Don't want to screw up your shindig Ron. Were you planning on being there? While you're at it Ron, see if the Mach is down to $1500.

I'd have loved to gone to the show but I won't be able to and still keep up with what I have to do at the house. Just bad luck they picked the same week as the party. That said, I guess I could back up dinner Saturday at the house a couple of hours. I've thought about your idea of golf, cruise to the show, then to my house. I guess it's doable. Let's get a feel for what everyone else may like.

Whatever you want. Don't back up the pig if you don't feel like it. Hanging out at your place and with the guys is why we're there anyway.

"Antlerfiend" said:
I wish I could come to this. Maybe next year will be for me to join in the fun.

It's a big time if you get the chance to head down. Ron really does it up right. Awesome food, good people, and usually some idiot blows something up.

I always forget to check the events board. Ron gave me a pointer tonight to come check.

Our SOFT plans right now are me and the wife coming in Friday (hopefully in time for dinner...definitely in time for drinks) and leaving the kids at home.

But I haven't got total buy in from the wife yet. Right now she's at "That sounds fun."

Steve

Alright, I've crawled out of my hole. Its been bat sh!t crazy around these parts for a bit. The Harrison Clan has had this on the books since last year, so you know we'll be there. Don't know if we'll make it for dinner as my son starts school this year (God help me) and we'll have to wait until he's out to venture down. If nothing else, I'm sure I'll find my way to whatever watering hole the crew ends up at. As for the plans on Saturday, I have no preference. Ron just make sure that trampoline is up and ready. My son looks forward to that thing all year.

Brian

Back