• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB IV - Sept 30th

Another MBB in the books. We made it home late this afternoon. I had so much fun I came home without a voice. Once again it was top notch with Ron and Brenda being the best hosts ever. For those that haven't made the journey for this event, you have to put it in the calendar for next year. There is something for everyone. Friday evening is a meet up dinner. Then for those that have the internal fortitude, there's a trip to the Blarney Stone for live music and the inevitable shots. Some have so good a time they can't even remember it (Duane). Saturday's the annual golf tournament, which I actually wound up bring home the bronze in this year. Then there's the good food and families hanging out. It was something else this year with the musical styling of DJ Dave accompanied by Mid on the guitar and even Ron on the drums. I can't believe that its been 4 years. Ron, to you and Bren, thanks a million and the calendar's already marked in our house for MBB V!

Brian

First MBB I attended, thanks to Ron and Brenda for a great time...I will be back next year. Might even bring one of my Mustangs. :thu

Back