• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB IV - Sept 30th

Ron,

When we were at your house last weekend your daughters kept talking about "singing" after they got their drink on. What was that all about? Asking again... do you all have a karaoke machine? The reason I ask is we have one in the bar and it's quite a hit each weekend. If you'd like I could bring it down for the party.... and after a few beers I'll put on a show for you'all. Gulp.

"daveSanborn" said:
Ron,

When we were at your house last weekend your daughters kept talking about "singing" after they got their drink on. What was that all about? Asking again... do you all have a karaoke machine? The reason I ask is we have one in the bar and it's quite a hit each weekend. If you'd like I could bring it down for the party.... and after a few beers I'll put on a show for you'all. Gulp.

Screw Ron, throw that mutha in the car.

Dave, I have a small one. I don't know how good or poor to classify it cause I don't use it. It will be here for anyone to use. As far as you bringing yours, I'm with Duane. Bring it!

Man, this thread has really taken a perverted rail line.

"Ron would find an i.e.d. up his arse if he did that."
"Looking forward to it!"
"Screw Ron"
"Dave, I have a small one. I don't know how good or poor to classify it cause I don't use it. It will be here for anyone to use. As far as you bringing yours, I'm with Duane. Bring it!"
"bunch of "well lubricated SF members"

and you wonder why more people don't show up?

I talked to Uncle Vinny yesterday and he said he is going to try and make it this year. I hope he can get down here. On another note, Golf this year will be at Shipwreck Island! This course is located on the corner of Ocean Boulevard and Business 17. About 2 blocks south of the golf course we played at last year! Remember, 11:00 for golf! Things are revvin up here. Gettin close, see y'all soon!

Ponyman66 and his wife
Midlife
Blue65coupe and Billy
DaveSanborn and Gabby
Scott the golf pro and his daughter
Monkeystash and his Family
Havok1 and Jen and the kids!
Uncle Vinny (maybe, hopefully)

Alright gang, for those of you coming to dinner Friday night, it's Cooter's again in Murrells Inlet. See ya on Friday at 7:00 PM! Randy, I'll see you before that if your comin with me. Looks like a pretty good crowd again this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Unfortunately, my job got in the way an I'm getting to spend my week in DC. By the time I get back to Atlanta, I'd have to turn right around to hit Myrtle beach, and I just don't think I have it in me. Plus, It's been too long since I spent time with my kids, and I don't want to get home and then leave them. So, we'll have to skip :(

Y'all have a blast, and see you at MBB5

Well Steve, normally I'd blast you but in all fairness I think your weekend with Nobama will be punishment enough. Have fun creating green jobs while we're destroying the environment. (We'll toast ya buddy)

"blue65coupe" said:
Well Steve, normally I'd blast you but in all fairness I think your weekend with Nobama will be punishment enough. Have fun creating green jobs while we're destroying the environment. (We'll toast ya buddy)

Obama sends his regards, and asks you to treat the auditors nicely next month...not sure what that was about.

Only green we're trying to make on this business trip is the kind with dead presidents ;)

Holy cow! MBB begins in three days! Why didn't someone remind me?

Sorry to be missing you, Steve...don't worry...I'll eat your share of pulled pork so it won't go to waste.

Alright Ron, can you add 3 to the Dinner at Cooters. Jen and I are going to get Wyatt out of school a little early so we should be there by then. Can't wait guys and gals. Just gotta make it through 2 more nights of work and a re-finance. :steer

I guess dinner will be Me, Bren, Andy, Dave, Gabby, Duane, Billy, Randy, Brian, Jen. I'm not sure if Ryan and his family will be with us or if Dave and Donna will be. I know Scott won't make dinner. See y'all Friday night!

Ryan and his gang are coming to dinner! Looks like at least 14 for dinner!

Back