• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB IV - Sept 30th

I'm here!

This may be the last coherent message from me for the next few days, as I am obliged to drink Dave S. under the table.

Cheers!

Allllllllll-Right!!!!! Time to get this party started! I'll see a good many of you jamokes at dinner. The rest of ya, I'll see at Shipwreck Island tomorrow at 11:00 AM Sharp! Looking forward to a big time! :beer

"beach pony" said:
Allllllllll-Right!!!!! Time to get this party started! I'll see a good many of you jamokes at dinner. The rest of ya, I'll see at Shipwreck Island tomorrow at 11:00 AM Sharp! Looking forward to a big time! :beer

I will catch up with you guys at Shipwreck Island

MBB IV - Sept 30th

Wife and I went out and collected the miniature golf 1st place trophy for you guys:

aefdf58e-6d80-5e85.jpg

I just made it home after a long road trip. It was well worth it, however. Ron and Brenda are the bestest hostests around!

We just got home a little bit ago and as usual have nothing but great memories from the weekend. From dinner on Friday night til the last sip of beer at Ron's Saturday night it was non-stop fun and we're already looking forward to next year. As hard as I tried I couldn't beat Scott in golf, but my efforts paid off with a second place finish. As it turns out, Scott and Duane tied for first place and now we'll finally see a different mustang on the photo magnets that Ron doles out. How Duane was able to play so well is beyond me as Gabby was on a mission Friday night. Her plan was to get Duane and Billy (Duane's buddy) so drunk that they would have poor showings at golf the next morning. Her plan backfired as she matched everyone shot for shot and beer for beer. Billy ended up carrying Duane home, but I had to carry her home too! Judging her condition at 3AM Saturday morning when she was crawling down the hotel hallway, I didn't expect her to play golf, but she survived well enough to once again garner the horses ass trophy for finishing dead last. I'm so proud of her!

It's a big time. Ron and Brenda really go out of their way. Yes, Gabby attempted to cause some "no shows" at the putt putt but alas, it didn't work. I won't say I was really "there" but physically I was there. Dave, tell Gabby I'll keep that anchor in my boat. You guys missed it this year....Dave stayed on his karaoke machine for a couple hours. He sang better than I hoped he would but man, if I didn't like Neil Diamond before...I REALLY don't now. For the real entertainment of Saturday the one and only Midlife showed his karaoke/air guitar skills. Again, it's a big time and I highly encourage anyone who is able to come to do so. Thanks again everyone.

I just got home from a long day of hospital visits, grill cleanings and work. I will post pictures and video tomorrow. What happens in Myrtle Beach Frank doesn't always stay in Myrtle Beach. It is sometimes shared amongst friends. I will be doing a little sharing tomorrow.

Thanks guys for the kind words. Bren and I are glad you all enjoyed everything. That is our hope every year. I'm already looking forward to next year! THANK YOU ALL for taking the time to come and make this event what it is.

Audio and video tomorrow! :yah

Gotta add my kudos and a big debt of gratitude to Ron and Brenda for again being such gracious and wonderful hosts! Though Micheal missed going this year, the wife and daughter had a great time. I think my daughter also learned a lesson in how to check the weather/temps a little better! On the way home she commented to me how nice everyone was. IIRC there was also some mention of this creepy old guy that wanted to marry her! :wtf
I told her the person asked me for permission, which I had actually granted. I've since had second thoughts about having Randy as a son-in-law though! Sorry Mid!! BTW, just kidding about the "creepy old guy" comment, she didn't say that. Sounded good though!

I had a great time as usual and truly enjoyed seeing everyone. It was also wonderful to meet Uncle Vinny and hope he makes a regular appearance. For those that couldn't make it, you were sadly missed. For those that have never been I HIGHLY recommend adding it to your calendar! I look forward to MBB V and I WILL be bringing the coupe...even if I have to TOW the thing!! :steer

Back