• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB Picture Thread

AtlantaSteve

I don't have many pictures, as we left home without our digital camera. In some strange stroke of retro-coincidence, we had a film camera in the car. But my wife was able to snag a few pics with my iPhone during the cruise. So I'll go ahead an post those, but everyone else, feel free to post some more pics!

167_03_10_09_7_47_50_3.jpg
167_03_10_09_7_47_50_2.jpg

167_03_10_09_7_47_50_1.jpg
167_03_10_09_7_47_49_0.jpg

It was a wonderful day, that went by too fast. I am already excited about next year. A big thanks to Ron for putting this whole thing together, feeding this group, and giving us a place to hang. It was without a doubt a very successful event.

It was great meeting your guys...I'm here with the family, so I've already crawled into bed, but I hope all you other guys are out raising hell tonight. Safe travels home!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
:toot :toot Very cool guys. Must have been something special to have all those stangs cruising the boulevard. Now to just put all the names with the respective cars! :gs

Where's the pics of Duane hanging with his "new" Hells Angels buds???

Man I hate living in Wisconsin. Never get to have any fun up here.

Is that a GO 70 convertible in there?

I am not saying this to poke with the GO guys at all...but I'm pretty sure the car is yellow.

It is a beautiful car.

I have LOTS of pictures......... most of which are centered around drinking lots of alcohol.

Rather than only selecting a few choice photos to comemorate the event, I'm going to post EVERY picture that's on the camera. I'll let you guys decide which is important and which isn't.

Pre-mini golf photo.... BP's 'vert, Duanes wifes 90 GT (sweet BTW), my car, my sons car, another guy named Dave's car, and Scotts '70 vert.

DSC03435.jpg

Ron in his 'vert

DSC03434.jpg

Duane and Ryan (Monkeystash) at the mini-golf.... as I understand it, Ryan was asking Duane what the optimum bent at the waist angle would be for man on man sex.

DSC03433.jpg

From L to R.....

Mid, PonyMan66's son, PonyMan66 (John) and an unflattering picture of yours truly...

DSC03432.jpg

After meeting for dinner at Outback, we ended up at Celebrity Square where we all consumed mass quantities of alcohol at the Blarney Stone. Some of us more than others......

DSC03428.jpg

These photos are somehow "out of chronological order".... after consuming alcohol Friday evening, I was thoroughly plastered. I believe it was the 2 Irish Car Bombs that did me in. It took all that I had left to make it up off the bar stool and outside to a bench where my good buddy Duane and my loving wife eventually showed up to laugh at me and take pictures. As soon as I realized that a photo was about to be taken I "jumped up into a pose position", but trust me, I was slumped over in a drunken stupor just seconds before the shutter snapped.

So after laughing and trying to take my picture, Duane was trying to convince me to just "hangout" so that he could continue dancing with my also drunk wife. I was thoroughly shit-faced, but I distinctly remember telling them "no, I needed to be in a bed, NOW." She agreed, but wanted to "round up" the rest of the posse. Almost an hour later, after being accosted by the roaming security gaurd making his rounds every 5 minutes, my wife finally showed up again. She had gone back to dancing with the rest of the guys. Bastards.... Where TF was the love? I was eventually carried to a waiting cab and we all got back to the hotel.... although the details of all of this are VERY sketchy.

DSC03431.jpg

At the Blarney Stone (pre-drunken stupor)... L to R, My son Joe, Mid, Bryan (Havok1) and myself.

DSC03426.jpg

Bryans ear and Duane at the Blarney Stone.... (remember that drunk wife was taking most all of these photos)

DSC03425.jpg

Outside in Celebrity Sqaure doing jello syringe shooters..... L to R, Gabby, Billy (Duanes buddy), my son's GF (Gena) and a small portion of my face.

DSC03424.jpg

Another jello shooter photo.....

DSC03423.jpg

After eating dinner at Outback friday evening, Brian's (Havok1) wife offered to drop most of us off at Celebrity Square. Not being the kind of people to object to a free ride vice a $50 cab ride, we all piled into her SUV.... all NINE of us. Here's a photo of Duane sitting in the cargo area.... there were 4 of us back there and it was a tight fit!

DSC03422.jpg

Another photo of the cargo area occupants.....

DSC03421.jpg

I have approx 25 more pics to post, but the camera battery died mid operation.... to be continued...

Great pics so far!

Duane and Ryan (Monkeystash) at the mini-golf.... as I understand it, Ryan was asking Duane what the optimum bent at the waist angle would be for man on man sex.

That is some funny shit right there :rofl

Okay, all of the photos are finally downloaded. We arrived home a few hours ago and I'd planned on immediately "napping" to help ease the effects of de-hydration/beer still permeating my digestive tract, but I'll try and get through these last 30 odd photo's.....

I'll try and assemble these photo's in some sense of order to help keep things straight...

Ron and Scott's verts leaving the mini-golf course and starting off on the cruise....

DSC03436.jpg

Another of the same....

DSC03437.jpg

Duane's 90GT, my sons '68, the "other Dave" and then way in the back, AtlantaSteve (Steve) and his family in the white mini-van.

DSC03438.jpg

The next set of pictures is of people eating back at Ron's place at the conlusion of the cruise through Myrtle Beach. To say that Ron and family know how to throw a party is a gross understatement. There was no lack of mouth-watering pulled pork and I heard several comment that the mac/cheese casserole was the best they'd ever eaten. Brenda (Ron's wife) acted as if she could do this EVERY WEEKEND and pretty much invited us back EVERY WEEKEND!

Within the next set of "eating" pictures there are several extended family members and I'll apologize now for not remembering all of their names.

L to R, Scott (I forget his VMF username... Grabber70?), his young daughter, Gena's back, my son Joe's back, my just then arriving buddy from NC - John and his wife Kathy and then Brian over at the food table.

DSC03441.jpg

L to R, me, Brian, Steve's wife, Ron's mom, Ron's chief pig cooker/work associate's wife, Randy (Mid) and Ron's wife Brenda. I'm fairly certain that was Mid's third serving of food. Man, that guy can EAT!

DSC03442.jpg

L to R, AtlantaSteve, his young son, Ron's work acquintance/chief pig cooker friend, PonyMan66 (John) and his son.

DSC03443.jpg

Basically the same as above, but now also including "the other Dave" and his wife Donna. I believe Dave's VMF handle is RM123???. Great guy. Also a part-time bouncer down at our favorite watering hole, Celebrity Square.

DSC03444.jpg

Spark Plug changing contest! What a blast! After eating.... and getting really comfortable in lounge chairs with over-stuffed bellies, Ron started cajoling us into the garage one at a time for the R&R of 8 spark plugs with a stopwatch ticking away in the background. None of use wanted to move from our seats. Gabby volunteered to go first.... and I'm pretty sure was the only woman participant. She registered an anemic 9 minutes, 51 seconds, but for a girl, I guess it was acceptable.

Up next was Randy. While complaining that the person before him had over-torqued the plugs back into the cylinder head.... his famous qoute for the moment... "Dam-You-Woman!!!".... Randy shaved a full 50 seconds off of Gabby's time to clock (I believe) a 9 minute flat time.

DSC03445.jpg

Hearing that it was taking 9 minutes + to R&R 8 spark plugs got me up out of my chair whereupon I "represented" and registered a blistering 3 minutes 56 seconds. This tiime held up until the very end of the competition and was the "time to beat" for almost everyone that followed.... until Ryan (Monkeystash edged me out by 10-15 seconds.... and then my professional mechanic buddy John went last and clocked a blistering 3 minutes 16 seconds. He was my "ringer". We were going home with a trophy this year!

DSC03446.jpg

Duane got slowed down because we made him rebuild the carb first....

DSC03447.jpg

Brian (Havok1) was doing GREAT!!!!!!

DSC03448.jpg

... and then his head fell off! WTF? Robo-cop?

DSC03449.jpg

AtlantaSteve was up next and had problems with the whole concept of "threads" and "how to start threading a spark plug into the cylinder". Note Brian in the background feeling around on the floor for his head that fell off....

DSC03450.jpg

Here's a little hint for you Steve.... the threads will start much easier if you actually look at what you're doing and not get distracted because Brian has just re-engaged his head onto his body.

DSC03451.jpg

PonyMan66 (John) also letting the re-insertion of plugs kick his butt while Duane continues to stare at the carbuerator....

DSC03452.jpg

My son Joe got slowed down as his "hippie hair" kept getting caught in the ratchet. Pictured here after he borrowed one of the girls "ponies" to help tie his hair back.

DSC03454.jpg

Duane's friend Billy sweated off last nights alcohol.....

DSC03457.jpg

Official MBBII party banner supplied by not attending Dale (70StangMan). Awesome banner Dale, THANKS!

DSC03453.jpg

Group photo time!

L to R, starting in the rear...

Brian (Havok1), Duane (Blue65Coupe), Scott (dammit, I forget), my buddy John, Me, AtlantaSteve, John (PonyMan66), John's son...

Front row, Ron (BeachPony), Randy (MidLife), Ryan (Monkeystash) and Billy.

DSC03460.jpg

The AWESOME tattoo on the beer wench in Celebrity Square. Checkout the detail, WOW!

DSC03462.jpg

Lastly, a personal message from Duane to the Democratic Party.....

DSC03463.jpg

DSC03464.jpg

Awesome Place you have there Ron. Great pictures Dave. And the comentary was entertaining to say to the least. :wor

Great pics Dave. Now I can put faces to alot of usernames. Oh and great shot of the tatoo work. :toot

Sounds and looks like a GREAT time, the commentary had me rolling :rofl :rofl

One question though, what happened to Duane's new found biker friends? No pics??

Alright, guess I'll throw up a few too. Man what a great time I had! It was another great MBB! Already looking forward to the next one. Thank you, one and all for coming and making the MBB a great success. It wouldn't be anything without all of you!

24622180403_large.jpg

A little hard to see, but Dave's wife Gabby, came in last and was appropriately awarded thehorses ass trophy. Their neighboris next to Gabby holding the trophy that her husband John won for the spark plug changing contest. By the way, 8 plugs in 3 minutes and 16 seconds!

24622180402_large.jpg

Number two in Mini Golf, MID! A solid second and lost only by 4 strokes :boohoo

24622180401_large.jpg

Back Row from left to right: Havok1, Blue65coupe, 70 Droptop, John, Dave Sanborn, Atlanta Steve, Ponyman66 and his son Michael.
Front row, left to right: Beach Pony, Midlife, Monkeystash, Billy. Oh and Dale, thanks for the great banner. It looked awesome!

24622180400_large.jpg

What can I say. :skull :skull :skull

24622180399_large.jpg

Monkeystash and Midlife.

24622180398_large.jpg

This guy here really IS a ringer!

24622180397_large.jpg

Ahhhhh....1+1+4+2....screw it! Callit a 20!

24622180396_large.jpg

Brian, bustin a knuckle during the plug changing competition!

24622180395_large.jpg

Go Midlife Go!

24622180394_large.jpg

Oink, Oink!

24622180393_large.jpg

John's coupe

24622180392_large.jpg

Joe's ride!

24622180391_large.jpg

Dave's car

24622180390_large.jpg

Left to right: Scott, David, Joe, Dave and part of Duane's 90!

24622180389_large.jpg

Gabby, Dave and Geena. What a cheesy smile Dave. :dumas

24622180388_large.jpg

Billy and Ryan

24622180387_large.jpg

Some sweet rides!

24622180386_large.jpg

From left to right: Ryan, John, Brian, Randy, Dave and Duane.

Loos like a GREAT time! Bonnie and I have agreed, we are coming to one for sure Ron. Bonnie's Dad has an enclosed trailer, so I could bring the stang too. So be prepared.

And that was the greatest commentary ever Dave. The head thing had me rolling. :rofl

I can go ahead and promise you that my commentary won't be as good as Dave's. Hell, I laughed my dang head clean off again reading that stuff. I snapped up quite a few pics and I'll try to keep them in order.

After dinner on Friday night, some of us went out to Celebrity Square at Broadway at the Beach. Ron got the first round of Jello Shooters.
img1254720749041.jpg

After a few, Duane started gettin' all touchy feely and had something to say to a certain someone.
img1254720747814.jpg

Saturday at the early hour of noon (the headache said it was early anyway), we all gathered for the MBB golf tournament.
IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7723.jpg

IMG_7720.jpg

IMG_7741.jpg

Scott (70DropTop) and Dave's (RM00123) cars
IMG_7742.jpg

Joe (Sanborn Jr.) and Dave's (Sanborn) cars
IMG_7743.jpg

Duane (blue65coupe) and Ron's (beachpony) cars
IMG_7744.jpg

Getting ready to swing the sticks.
IMG_7724.jpg

The course (Adventure Landing for those wanting to book reservations)
IMG_7725.jpg

IMG_7731.jpg

IMG_7732.jpg

Dave Sanborn and crew on the front 18. That's right, this place boasts a whoping 36 holes!!
IMG_7726.jpg

IMG_7736.jpg

Steve (AtlanaSteve) and family on the links.
IMG_7735.jpg

Randy (Midlife), John (Ponyman66), and his son Michael.
IMG_7740.jpg

My wife Jennifer and son Wyatt.
IMG_7727.jpg

My son Wyatt posing after making par. He'd go on to beat Jennifer and I both.
IMG_7729.jpg

After the the serious beatings were handed out, we headed out on the town for a cruise. Ron's car is missing because that's where I'm sitting. And somewhere along the way we picked up a '66 painted "Go to Hell Yellow."
IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7766.jpg

IMG_7769.jpg

And here's the bastard child fox body. Seriously though, its a sweet car with unbelievably low milage.
IMG_7772.jpg

IMG_7773.jpg

IMG_7775.jpg

IMG_7776.jpg

Everyone back at Ron's
IMG_7779.jpg

Time for Awards.
First Place Golf: Scott reigns supreme taking the trophy for the second year.
IMG_7781.jpg

Second goes to Randy.
IMG_7782.jpg

Third is Joe who has already left us to hit the bars. A chip off the old block.
IMG_7783.jpg

And Horse's Ass Dead Last is Gabby. She must've been tired from all that dancing with Duane while Dave was passed out. :mj
IMG_7784.jpg

And Dave brings in his buddy John to whip us all at changing spark plugs.
IMG_7785.jpg

Duane wins the first annual Maynard Award but damn if I can remember why. Must be for best looking haircut.
IMG_7787.jpg

And leave it to Ron to be the host who thinks of everything and even has awards for the kids. Needless to say Wyatt is liked getting a prize for beating Mommy and Daddy at putt-putt. And if you can't tell by the second picture, he loves Lightning McQueen.
IMG_7788.jpg

IMG_7789.jpg

Here is the link to my album on photobucket if anyone wants to download them from there. http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc36/b_m_harrison/MBB%20II/
Needless to say, it was a great time once again and it was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones. In Randy's case, a new old friend. :toot Maybe the rest of you that didn't come can make it next year. Thanks again Ron for having us and making us feel at home. Till next time.

Back