• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB Picture Thread

I wasn't there but you may have been correct the first time. :dumas
You know what they say about three guys in a convertible Mustang?.......one has to watch. :yikes :rofl :rofl :gobp...They sure are lucky you don't have a GO vert.

Ron, I exchanged a couple e-mails with Brandon Patterson from Mustang Magazine today. I was was telling him about the StangFix and Concours mustang websites (they are going to add them to the resource link on their website) and mentioned the get-togethers that members from the different Mustang sites have and asked about possibility of putting something in the magazine about the festivities/events.

His reply was this:
We are all about the living hobby of enjoying the Mustang. What you guys do when you get together is what we're about. Submit any/all info and pics on the website in the have your say section, and we'll take it from there. No guarentees, especially since I don't write for the mag, but we want our readers to be excited about the Mustang.

Just thought I would share, would love to see some of the MBB pics in the magazine.

Make sure to include the pic of Dave wasted on the bench :toot

I guess I ought to take a minute to thank everyone for attending the 2nd annual MBB. I've been a little TIRED since the weekend and finally have found a little time to sit and relax. All kidding aside, thank you all for making time in your schedules to attend this relatively new event. Although it's just a backyard party so to speak, it is really great to have an opportunity to hang out with everyone in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Most everyone traveled no less than 2.5 hours to get here and one up to 11 hours. It's great to know that folks will travel that far for the sheer enjoyment of the hobby, and to meet new friends. So MBB II, a success? I say damn right! Mini golf was a blast, the barbecue was a hit and the friendship was second to none! I had a blast! I hope you all did as well. I think Brenda is ready for MBB III! Friday night was great, I think next year I'll be part of the taxi brigade and partake in the activities. I think the folks at Blarney Stones will welcome us back. Scott is gonna have to have eyes behind his head as there will be a lot of guys and gals gunning for him at the putt-putt. He's won back to back championships. He'll be going for the three peat! Gabby will have to try to get rid of her trophy, hell nobody wants the horses ass trophy!
So, as the weekend came to pass, I took a little time to reflect on everything and I've come to the conclusion the ALL YOU RAT BASTIGES BETTER BE BACK NEXT YEAR! So again, thank you for making the MBB a success for the second time. I guess I'll get with Brian and start scheming up what we can do next year to enhance the experience! Oh and those of you who couldn't make it this year, we look forward to seeing you at number three! So, Brian, whaddaya think, something next year on Friday night involving watercraft on the waterway? Might have to give that some thought. Until next year all you drunken fools!

THANK YOU ALL! :wor

Ron, thank you and your family for putting up with us idiots. You really went the extra mile for all of us, and that is greatly appreciated. I know I had a blast, and look forward to next year. Thanks again.

"Fast68back" said:
Ron, I exchanged a couple e-mails with Brandon Patterson from Mustang Magazine today. I was was telling him about the StangFix and Concours mustang websites (they are going to add them to the resource link on their website) and mentioned the get-togethers that members from the different Mustang sites have and asked about possibility of putting something in the magazine about the festivities/events.

His reply was this:
Just thought I would share, would love to see some of the MBB pics in the magazine.

I sent 4 pics and a brief paragraph on the MBB.

"KBMWRS" said:
Let me know if he wants some West Coast pics from MITM.....our 7th year.

Mike, use the same link and submit an article. It would be kinda cool how you guys were having a get-together and met a new Mustanger while you were at it.

Back