• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB V - Update! OMG!

Since Tarafied is the current subject, thought I'd throw this out (no, it ain't bad Craig!). This may have been posted before, is so I musta missed it. I was watching Hot Rod TV on Speed last night and they were filming at the 2012 Power Tour stop in Stillwater, OK. Who appears on my screen? Tarafied! The wife said "HEY! Isn't that the guy we met at MBB?!"

p.s. I don't watch the show that much, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned elsewhere. Doesn't hurt to throw another plug out there though for Craig. Kudos dude!! :thu

Nice tat Craig, but don't you know you're never supposed to get tattoed on vacation.

Gatlinburg is a cool town though. Wife and I spent a couple days there about 15 years ago.

"Ponyman66" said:
Kudos dude!! :thu
Thanks!
"RapidRabbit" said:
Nice tat Craig, but don't you know you're never supposed to get tattoed on vacation.

Gatlinburg is a cool town though. Wife and I spent a couple days there about 15 years ago.
we go there at least once a year.... usually camping. It was on the way so we made a visit.

Back