• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB V - Update! OMG!

"tarafied1" said:
We just checked in to the Hilton Garden Inn.
What time is dinner tomorrow?

As soon as Craig (the lessor) arrives and sports his mankini!

Packing the boys
devyradu.jpg

TapaYakin' from my iPhone

Maynard, put the boys away! Your scaring all of the guests! :char Craig, don't leave. We'll keep him locked up and away from the children. :nut

Believe it or not, I am actually looking forward to meeting him!
Just not his pink balls or mankini...
But i do still need to know what tome we are meeting for dinner. My hotel is within walking distance but the kids want to go to the beach and the wife wants to shop and i need to clean the road grime and bug guts off the car!

"beach pony" said:
Randy, we'll miss you too. I'll be sure to throw down a shot of YJ in your honor!

+1 (minus the shot of YJ. Straight liquor and I don't mix well! :puk )

Craig, look 6 replies up. I mentioned 7pm. It is also noted somewhere by messr beach pony.

Craig, we are meeting for dinner tonight at 7 PM. Texas Roadhouse Grill right there by you in front of the mall. Glad to hear y'all made it in safe!

Kbmwrs at the Charlotte airport. "just shoot me where I'm sitting. Too damn tired to stand up to face the squad"
eny9e7ud.jpg

"cmayna" said:
Kbmwrs at the Charlotte airport. "just shoot me where I'm sitting. Too damn tired to stand up to face the squad"
eny9e7ud.jpg

Is this is what is meant by "blood-shot eyes?"

Craig, Mike, you guys should drive a gasoline tanker truck home. It appears Myrtle Beach has among the lowest gas prices in the country, if not the lowest. Over a dollar less per gallon than here!

Frank

Back