• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

350bac6ad5b475d43042e70712357b15.jpg
this has become one of my favorites

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It has Shaun's full suspension in front. The last thing I have to do is shocks. I see Shaun has a sale going on. Not sure which to get, the street or street and track. Yes, it's a blast to drive even with a very tired 302 running on 7 cylinders.

Even with an all bearing suspension and going up slightly in spring rate with GT spec springs, it actually rides very nicely. It's not harsh or noisy at all. Very soft ride. I gave someone I knew who was into Buicks a ride. I had him giggling like a little girl. He was totally shocked. I guess he was impressed because a few days later one of his buddies who is into Mustangs was telling me he heard all about my car!

Mark, those are exactly what I was thinking. I feel better now. I just picked up a 30K GT40P motor and some one gave me a free E cam. I was going to do a little head work while the engine is out. I think I'll swap the head work for the shocks. Right now I have $13 Monroes, lol.

Nice, a true bench seat and a black plate CA plate! What's the thingy sticking out of the dash in front of the radio? I've not seen anything like that.

Back