• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Midlife and Midlife

Yup, only get a chance to hang out every once in a while now but will be here whenever I can. Couldn't let Randy slide out of here without saying' hey.

OMG. Haven't been logging on alot lately. The was an earth moving event...I watched your progress with the car through your posts...on the VMF. It sucks getting old. I hope you find a way to alleviate the pain. Hope the guy that bought the car appreciates it, as it was a beauty. Saw it at the Pensacola MCA show early 2000s.

Buy a new Mustang. I bought one new in 2007, threw a blower on it, and it has given me ZERO problems in 87,000 miles. I.e. you don't have to work on them. Buy a red one and plate it "MIDLIFE".
:)

OMG. Haven't been logging on alot lately. The was an earth moving event...I watched your progress with the car through your posts...on the VMF. It sucks getting old. I hope you find a way to alleviate the pain. Hope the guy that bought the car appreciates it, as it was a beauty. Saw it at the Pensacola MCA show early 2000s.

Buy a new Mustang. I bought one new in 2007, threw a blower on it, and it has given me ZERO problems in 87,000 miles. I.e. you don't have to work on them. Buy a red one and plate it "AFTER-LIFE".
:)
;)

Congrats Mid.

Any foreseeable future projects? Or mainly just the harness biz? Maybe that highly desirable T-Bird...?

And I have to ask.. why were you leaning over that engine bay "so much" ? Do you not own a sweet lift?

I was leaning over the engine bay installing points and performing a tune-up. Simple stuff, but I pay for it. I don't think I'll be considering another project as the harness business is now taking up all of my weekend time.

Back