• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang 2009 California Meet-In-The-Middle

"cmayna" said:
Dave,
Make it a special wedding and have in in Johnpro's room at the Kon Tiki.

Yeah...that's wherer JohnPro and Craig got married last year. :mid :cool :hide

And here I thought when I said "I do" that is was pertaining to another vice of mine :3sum

"KBMWRS" said:
Yeah...that's wherer JohnPro and Craig got married last year. :mid :cool :hide

DAAMN, Is that what happened? I've got to start cutting back on those Long Island Iced Teas! :crazy

Dave, FYI, I am a reverend and can marry you and Jennifer at Pismo Beach. In fact, I missed the MALT because I was already booked to do a wedding.

I volunteer Craig and Mike for the the maids of honor and Bill and John P can be the groomsmen. Now, no excuses for not attending.

Yeah if we decided to get married in Pismo, my family would kill me. Everyone lives down here in SoCal. Plus we already have committed to a venue.

"johnpro" said:
[quot :dumasuthor=DEL65 link=topic=1949.msg18457#msg18457 date=1246927926]
I volunteer Craig and Mike for the the maids of honor
Lets just leave them at maids. There's not much honor there, at all. :dumas

Uh-oh...I've been maid! :dance :pep

Oh Allen Hunt will be there.... :rofl

Sandy and I will try to make this one. Does the KT have an elevator?

I just booked a room at the Kon Tiki arriving 9/11, departing 9/13. The rates are steep, but every room has a view of the ocean. For the record, they have TWO elevators.

"RagTop" said:

I'm not sure Ken. Give them a call or ask for the first floor.

"RagTop" said:

Yes. I distinctly (ok maybe not REAL distinctly) using it when leaving the party in Mike's room that one year, as I wasn't sure I could manage stairs. So you'll be fine on the way back to your room, Ken.

.... or where you asking for Sandy? :guns

Just a thought. Do you think we should have corn at MITM? :skull :skull :skull :dumas

Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week. :rofl

Thanks John. I just didn't want to have to crawl back to my room again. :bow

Mike - Since it's a California event (as opposed to Iowa) maybe we should have like tofu and sushi, dude. :boo

I'm having a steak and baked potato and a JD. That's a nice dinner in my book. :pep

Ok, I'm going to be in town for sure. My bosses are going out of town that weekend, so I'm stuck holding the fort. I'll have to work Sat/Sun, but I get off at 5:15 for shenanigans.

Tad,
It will be great in seeing you once again, just don't pick up any quarters in front of KBMWRS. I'll point him out to you as soon as we meet.

Ken,
Sushi? oh yeah baby!! I can smell it now.....hmmmmmmm

Just a reminder to make your confirmation with Kon Tiki Inn.
They require one nights deposit 30 days prior to arrival date.
Cancel and full refund
2 days prior to arrival...Check with them on that.

Hi Mikey, looking forward to seeing you again.
NorCalVMF079.jpg

Back