• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Magazine?

"aslan" said:
I just got #5 yesterday.
Stan

Stan, What date range is #5? Sounds like a unnecessary headache to me. Thank goodness I don't suscribe to any magazine.

Got # 5 Friday Looks good, nice photography. Now have #'s 1,2,4,5. Nice 66 GT CV. feature. Am sure it will raise a couple questions. The PS pump color ??'s in the tech column should draw comments, also.

Craig, it's Dec. 2009. LOL I've received 3 of them and they are far superior in quality to anything being published about Mustangs. For my $20 I've gotten my money's worth. If I get more than so be it. I'll probably not renew but for the money it was worth it.
Stan

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've gotten the first 5 issues, with #5 arriving last week. There's an article by our own Nelson Cardadeiro (69grandecj) in this issue.

Frank

I got issue #5 today.
Looks good but i have to do a full days work today before i am allowed to read it.
I hope these guys can keep getting the mag out and make a success of it.
As Stan said, i have my moneys worth now whatever happens.

Got this email this morning.
Good to see the support and good value -

Effectively immediately, Legendary Ford Magazine has ceased publication. They have asked Mustang Magazine to fulfill their subscribers' remaining issues. Rather than leave their readers without a Ford-related magazine, we have agreed to do so, at no additional cost to the Legendary Ford subscribers.

They’ll be joining thousands of other Ford Mustang enthusiasts who have made Mustang Magazine the fastest-growing magazine in the Mustang hobby! Be assured, we will continue to be the magazine for Mustang enthusiasts, published by Mustang enthusiasts.

PLUS, WE HAVE SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS: One time only, to show our appreciation to our loyal readers, we’re offering you a one-year, 12-issue subscription, or renewal, to Mustang Magazine for only $19.97! That’s right, for a limited time, regardless of when your current subscription expires, even if you just renewed, you can subscribe, renew, or extend your subscription for one year, 12 additional issues, for only $19.97. That’s a whopping savings of more than 70% off the cover price!

But, don’t delay! This offer expires soon. So, log on to our website at www.mustangmagazineonline.com or call us at 877-279-3010 right now.

I got that email too, have any of you subscribers been getting the issues as the calendar states?

http://www.mustangmagazineonline.com/blog/when-will-i-get-my-issue/

Reading above issue #5 is 12/09 right?
then it would follow
6 = 1/10
7 = 2/10
8 = 3/10
9 = 4/10
10 =5/10

If this is incorrect someone please post the issue # to month/year to make head or tails of this.

It says #6 is in the mail for June delivery? that's the January issue? So if I take the 'great deal' and sign up for $20 I can look forward to getting #7 Feb. 2010 issue? I was guessing that the issues corresponded with the months but now see that may not be so. I don't trust that they don't say which issue is which month.

Even though it's not like getting a 4mo. old newspaper as the stories would still be relevant, I think I'll hold off once again on subscribing to this mag. Maybe in 2012 they'll be caught up?

I hope the Legendary Ford subscribers who are automatically getting this new mag. after loosing one they liked are happy with it.
Jon

Back