• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Magazine?

i'm doing well.
i have received the first 3 issues twice.
I got in touch in November to let them know nothing had arrived, so they sent a new lot which came a week later.
Fast forward 2 weeks and the originals turned up.
A mate dropped a tenner in the guide dog tin and took them away.
I am pleased with these 3 issues and look forward to number 4.

I have received Issue 1 & 2 to date.

I have emailed them several times and i do get responses. They've been saying for 2-3 months now that they have problems shipping international. I really don't see how hard it can be to send a magazine to Ireland or how it can take 2-3 months to sort out any problems with the process.

Mustang Monthly can do it every months without fail....

I am giving them one last chance and if i don't get the issued promised then i am canceling my subscription.

J.

I live here in their own State of Florida in the U.S. and have only received the September edition. I do not see a direct and clear e-mail address on the Web site to inquire directly. If the person on this thread that works directly with this magazine be proactive could you please contact me with correct information to get the subscriptions I have paid for I would be grateful. Thank you. I will try the phone number to see if I can get an answer.

I looked at their website, and it looks to me like if they handled this right, (and deliver their magazines!) they could have something. I subscribe to Mustang Monthly, but there is often nothing of any good at all to me in it. A magazine devoted to 73 and older 'stangs (with due respect to you later model guys) with a bit more tech and a bit less show coverage would be right on for me.

"MarkStang" said:
I live here in their own State of Florida in the U.S. and have only received the September edition. I do not see a direct and clear e-mail address on the Web site to inquire directly. If the person on this thread that works directly with this magazine be proactive could you please contact me with correct information to get the subscriptions I have paid for I would be grateful. Thank you. I will try the phone number to see if I can get an answer.

curt@pattersonpublishing.com

That reminds me what i went through with MustangMonthly.
My first issue was Dec 1994 .For several years , everything went right and i got the mags on time.
At some point , the management changed and the issue didn't come on time.After many mails i got some issue beyond my subcribtion to compensate the trouble i went through.
Thats when i stopped the subscription.
I now have a subscription from Mustangs and fords.Everything on time.

"Epperstang" said:
Here is the reply I received.
"Joyce. We had a little trouble with delivery from our printer. For the most part, it’s all fixed. I will send you the Oct issue from our warehouse today and you should receive November soon in the mail. Thanks!"

Why would he have to send me an issue from the warehouse, when I have a subscription? Receive Nov. soon when Dec. is nearly over? Doesn't sound "fixed" to me.

I'm not feeling too good about this magazine's future.
The issues are sent directly from the printer in Colorado to all subscribers. If you did not receive your copy directly from the printer then we have to send you one of our extras that we had printed (and shipped to us) for such cases and for back issue requests.

And yes, we are behind schedule but catching up as we continue to grow. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we love producing this magazine.

Thanks, and feel free to email or call anytime.

Brandon Patterson
Mustang Magazine
Brandon@pattersonpublishing.com

Ya Hoo Buckaroo, my issue 4 arrived today.
Posted January 31, travelled 27 gazillion kilometres and arrived in my letterbox at 11.00 am today February 2 (10 minutes ago).
You cant argue with that for service.
Keep up the good work.

"Fast68back" said:
Thanks for the update Brandon, and welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the welcome. I will try and be active here and there but as you can understand (and see), keeping up on the boards is down the list of priorities right now as we catch up...

Feel free to call us directly or email me if you have a question that needs a quicker reply.
Also, check back regularly on our website and blog for updates and polls. We continually need your input to produce your magazine.

Thanks again for the support,

Brandon@pattersonpublishing.com

I signed up at the Carlisle All-Ford Show in June last year. I've gotten three issues so far and each one is better than the last. I even went out and bought a nice binder to keep them in. I got my second issue before the initial issue. I sent Brandon (above) a quick e-mail and was mailed the number #1 issue within a few days. Great customer service! We had a local car show in November and Mustang Magazine sent us a bunch of issues to pass out. It was their #2 issue and they went fast.

Many magazines and newspapers are having a rough go in the new "on-line" world and most subscriptions are really down. I still enjoy seeing things in "print" and wish them the best. As long as they keep up what I'm seeing now, I'll keep subscribing.

"70Mach03" said:
I signed up at the Carlisle All-Ford Show in June last year. I've gotten three issues so far and each one is better than the last. I even went out and bought a nice binder to keep them in. I got my second issue before the initial issue. I sent Brandon (above) a quick e-mail and was mailed the number #1 issue within a few days. Great customer service! We had a local car show in November and Mustang Magazine sent us a bunch of issues to pass out. It was their #2 issue and they went fast.

Many magazines and newspapers are having a rough go in the new "on-line" world and most subscriptions are really down. I still enjoy seeing things in "print" and wish them the best. As long as they keep up what I'm seeing now, I'll keep subscribing.

So where do I send your check for that review? :)

I got the first free issue and was very impressed with the quality of paper, photos and content.

I haven't subscribed yet, but do intend to.

I subscribed to this Mag back in October last year. So far i have recieved Issue 1,2 & 4.

I keep getting empty promised from the guys over there and they have not even answered my last query. How can it take 8 months to figure out how to send a magazine to Ireland?

Does anyone know what is going on with these people?

They get 0/10 for delivery of their product :rp

Back