• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach!

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
24622180357_large.jpg

24622180358_large.jpg

24622180359_large.jpg

24622180360_large.jpg

24622180361_large.jpg

24622180362_large.jpg

Man-O-Man, Mustang Week is a lot of fun! :wor

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
Holy crap, why were we not told about this??

Okay, okay, okay, next time I'll give you advanced notice. Whattaya gonna do, come to the next one?

"beach pony" said:
Do you see any wool on those bodies? NO, you can't touch! :skull :skull :skull

I wouldn't mind seeing some wool on these bodies...

"beach pony" said:
Okay, okay, okay, next time I'll give you advanced notice. Whattaya gonna do, come to the next one?

OK, you called my bluff, I'm too lazy to go that far to see hot chicks. It's easier to go see them at the local farm supply center.

Silverblue: you really do need a life, as your title says!

"silverblueBP" said:
OK, you called my bluff, I'm too lazy to go that far to see hot chicks. It's easier to go see them at the local farm supply center.

Just remember this Mark, the closer to the ocean the chicks are, the less clothes they wear. Now, I'll leave it at that! :toot

"beach pony" said:
Just remember this Mark, the closer to the ocean the chicks are, the less clothes they wear. Now, I'll leave it at that! :toot
damn straight, in punta cana a few weeks back, those chicks wernt wearing tops :yikes on the beach!

Jeez...there's no pot of boiling peanuts on the BP's BBQ? The horror! And he calls himself a "sutherner"...

Back