• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach!

"Midlife" said:
Jeez...there's no pot of boiling peanuts on the BP's BBQ? The horror! And he calls himself a "sutherner"...

Have you been talkin to Dale? Damnit Dale! You and those friggin peanuts are showin up everywhere. You like them things too Randy?

Hell no! I hate boiled peanuts! First, I'm not a suthner, and secondly, I'm fairly salt intolerant. Salted roasted peanuts is somethng I cannot handle, let alone boiled in brine! Ugh. Boiled peanuts are :gobp

"Midlife" said:
Hell no! I hate boiled peanuts! First, I'm not a suthner, and secondly, I'm fairly salt intolerant. Salted roasted peanuts is somethng I cannot handle, let alone boiled in brine! Ugh. Boiled peanuts are :gobp
Hey Randy, :bird :bird :bird :bird :bird :bird :bird

"Midlife" said:

Screw you and all the other BP haters...you're all :gobp

Those that like boiled peanuts have boiled mush for brains. :vio

"Midlife" said:
Those that like boiled peanuts have boiled mush for brains. :vio
Well, having mush for brains must make me want to take the high road and say if you like them, eat' em if you don't like them, don't eat 'em. Other than that and the idea that boiled peanut eaters are mush brained idiots, all I can say is Kiss My Mutha Fuckin' Peanut Eatin' Mush Brained Ass. :bird :bird , and I mean that with the upmost respect. Not !!

Dale: you come to MBB, and we'll all watch you get sick eating those damn things. I just hope we don't get sick watching you eat them!

"Midlife" said:
Dale: you come to MBB, and we'll all watch you get sick eating those damn things. I just hope we don't get sick watching you eat them!

A Throwdown! Yeah baby!

"Midlife" said:

Broadcast it to StangFix! It would be the first live feed; especially for eating boiled peanuts

It just continues the stereo type....old men looking at beautiful pics of young women start arguing over mushy peanuts. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Back