• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My neighbor hates me

Sounds like you need a rat rod in the drive to really improve the neighbors attitude.....with that, you can refer to how good the Bobcat looks.

Shoot, you got it made compared to me. Can you imagine what I got when my brother showed up delivering that truck?

Lol. Trust me I've earned that 3k and them some. Told her I'd put the money back and she's held me to it. I've worked everyday since buying it lol.

You need a demo derby car in the driveway with no exhaust. Then the lynching squad will come after you. Don't ask me how I know!

What if you just gave them all cheapo rattlecan paint jobs or Plastidipped them or something? Then they wouldn't look so ragged and it would be a cheap solution :)

What if you just gave them all cheapo rattlecan paint jobs or Plastidipped them or something? Then they wouldn't look so ragged and it would be a cheap solution :)
it's mostly these two that he doesn't like. I don't think it's the paint but just that they are weird
IMG_4132.jpg

Back