• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new Pet Suppy store is slowly coming together

Where's the bead blaster and milling machine going to go?

Are you going to carry Purina Owl Chow?

Inquiring minds on StangFix want to know.

"Midlife" said:
Are you going to carry Purina Owl Chow?

Working on Owl food, bedding, treats, houses just so everyone can place orders. I will then ship direct to North Carolina :yah

"Midlife" said:
Are you going to carry Purina Owl Sheep Chow?

Mid is going senile on us so had to fix it for the question he really wanted to know.

Okay, here is a real moneymaker--you put 2 shell on pecan nuts in a clear baggie ---staple on a cardboard top that simply says replacements---on the signage ad say something like "hey big fella,these are for the ones your owner took from you"!

All the remodel is complete, 60% of product is on the shelves and in inventory, just waiting for the rest to arrive. The grand opening is Feb 23rd. Not enough time to get the store AND the website done at the same time, so I'll work on the website once the store is open.

Carver is ready to ring you up!

photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"Horseplay" said:
I see you have your Stangfix viewing station all set up too.

Yeahhhhhh buddy! Notice BP's pic behind the counter??

If it is true, I stand here humbly before you as the first mustang to grace the walls of your new store. A true honor. :yah

But its a pic of the wrong side of the car that BP is so proud of the right side.

Come'on Ron...show the Rainbow sticker on the right fender. :roll

Mike I have a feeling the rainbow sticker needs to go back to California after seeing Craigs picture in that other thread

Sent from my Blaze using Tapatalk

Here we are just a couple of days before the grand opening (Saturday), many thousands of dollars in the hole and they're calling for 10" of snow :char
Maybe they'll have the roads cleared by Sat morning :pbj

I have most of the items in the store with a couple more deliveries yet this week. Take a deep breath, relax and hope for the best. It'll be nice to see $$ coming in for a change!

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3-1.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking store... Good Luck with the grand opening. Nice touch with the tennis balls on the counter...

Back